1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Look What The Cat Hacked In - S03E07

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Cip, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Emerson

Emerson Racer

Sorry guys. Yes, it's that Oran Park track I was talking about. I didn't know it was closed :( and worst, gone.

2. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

I think that's not the AI version we have in 1.7. It was older one, that was a bit more aggressive. Stefano said he had to tone it down, because of some situations where it became too aggressive. But deffo 1.7 has improved AI, best it's ever been. I have a feeling in 1.8 it will be even better.

Schnipp likes this.
  3. What happened whit dynamic temperatures?

It was in preview change log showed in s03e05.

4. pablex13

pablex13 Racer

no stream today?

5. manzes82

manzes82 Racer

S03 has ended. Stefano only will Do a stream when he finds something really interesting or important. He said this at the endlich of the last stream

Mobil mit Xperia Z Ultra

6. pablex13

pablex13 Racer

he also said maybe a stream with marco on wednesday and one more episode.. but just checking thanks :)

7. warp9engage

warp9engage Racer

Does that mean no LMP1 for the time being, or has the tech for LMP1 been developed with the SF15-T's hybrid systems?

8. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Nobody knows, but my guess is 1.8 won't have a big car DLC with it. Because we just got Red Pack.

9. warp9engage

warp9engage Racer

Very well. I just hope the version of the Audi R-18 E-tron we get is not the 2016 one. I personally find it hideous. Much rather have 2015 one.

nate likes this.
  10. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

To be honest, for me, since they narrowed them in 2013 or whenever it was, and added that mandatory "fin", none of them have looked as good as they once did. I think the last truly good looking LMP1 was probably the Bentley in 2003.

11. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Fairly certain we'll get 2015 season LMP1-h cars. The 919 shown as ingame model in the Porsche trailer was a 2015 season car, the announced Toyota TS040 could be season 2014-2015, and the announced Audi R18 e-tron could only be from the seasons 2012-2015 - all other R18's don't have e-tron quattro in the name. And current season cars are very unlikely to appear in a simulation anyway.

12. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

That fin suits a car like a beard suits a lady.

nate likes this.
  13. All LMP cars are hideous. It's part of the contract.

Berniyh and pigsy like this.