1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Prestige Pack Announcement

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Aug 31, 2016.

1. peppewan

peppewan Rookie

.....................i buy the prestige and THEN I would buy the season pass.....I feel like I waste money for prestige pack at this point....

Mauler_77 likes this.
  2. wabbit

wabbit Rookie

Sadly I think you have. I didn't do anything tricky, just read a few comments in this thread and decided to give it a try.

3. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

ummm...then u should have written "It's included" instead of "It's not included"........

and just to make sure Kunos didn't break their promise, could you please answer few questions below?

1. Are you sure you are unable to "download" those cars before you paid for the season pass?
    2. Did you pre-order a digital copy of Assetto Corsa?

then if the answers are 1.100% sure 2. No....then I think Kunos is going to give away their prestige car pack to everyone

peppewan likes this.
  4. peppewan

peppewan Rookie

And i WANT a sale price for season pass

5. wabbit

wabbit Rookie

1. I wasn't able to.
    2. No. I bought it a few weeks after I read/viewed enough reviews.

And yes agree it should now be treated as included, I was just going off their offical statement where it wasn't.

6. peppewan

peppewan Rookie

So, this is the problem, I want some explanation. Thanks.

Nsist82 likes this.
  7. MGR

MGR Rookie

I bought the prestige pack too based on this. I intended to buy the season pass but I wont be spending another dollar until there's an explanation. Not really a fan of unnecessarily wasting my money.

peppewan likes this.
  8. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

I agree. I paid extra to get the prestige pack at launch and now find out if you buy the season pass you get it for free. That sucks for those who paid out for it and want to also buy the season pass. Makes me wonder what I'll actually be saving (if anything) if I pay £24.99 for the season pass because for all I know the individual packs will come to the same amount if I buy them separately. Really on the fence about buying the season pass right now.

9. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Well this is all a bit of a mess isn't it? I won't be paying for any DLC for this game anytime soon that is for sure.

Someone needs to figure out exactly what is going on and what you get for what money and tell us!

I also struggle with the prestige pack and the performance pack upgrade being the same price, less content same money equals no sale, not that anyone should buy them if they are included in the season pass anyway.

It feels like I am dealing with Arthur Daley right now...

10. the-D-

the-D- Racer

PS4 here, got the digital version of the game from ps store, preordered, so got the 3 cars, bought the season pass the day it was up on the store. I went on the store yesterday fully expecting to pay for the prestige pack, but no, it was free,...loving that r35 nismo without TC, awesome drive ;)

Merlinrichards and Jan Duin like this.
  11. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

Exactly the same scenario here :cool:

Merlinrichards and the-D- like this.
  12. ^^^ the same too

13. Nsist82

Nsist82 Rookie

[Quote = "AC_CM505, posta: 740.679, membro: 141.553"] Oggi, siamo lieti di annunciare che il Prestige Pack sarà disponibile per l'acquisto dal PlayStation ® 4 e Xbox One Store in un secondo momento! La confezione conterrà i seguenti vetture ...

Audi A1 S1
    Audi R8 V10 più
    BMW Coupé M4
    Corvette C7 Stingray
    Ferrari 488 GTB
    Ford Mustang 2015
    Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
    Nissan GT-R Nismo 2015
    Toyota GT86

Per ulteriori informazioni, rimanete sintonizzati per i nostri canali della comunità!

NOTA -. Il Season Pass Assetto Corsa NON contiene le vetture supplementari bonus visto nel prestigio e prestazioni pacchetti
    [/ quote]

Salve a tutti, sono nuovo sia nel forum sia come neo acquirente di Assetto Corsa,ho comprato ieri al lancio la Prestige Pack sapendo che non era disponibile nel Seasons pass,come voi facevate notare in tutti i vostri annunci e al momento dell'acquisto.Beh ora scopro che dicevate bugie!Vorrei poter aprire una controversia sia con Assetto Corsa ,sia con Sony,perché mi sembra assurdo!Siamo stati presi in giro,e mi dispiace che essendo ITALIANO,sono stato fregato proprio da italiani della Kunos!Spero di ottener una buona risposta o dei semplici provvedimenti.Almeno potete rifarvi creando un upgrade al season pass di 23 euro per chi ha la prestige pack.Non so che altro consigliare,spero solo che provvederete al più presto,altrimenti perderete oltre la faccia,anche i clienti.

peppewan likes this.
  14. SinceEighty3

SinceEighty3 Rookie

Alright, here's my experience:
    (Just for the record I really dislike the idea of the Prestige pack and paying extra for the most marketable cars in the game. It was only available in one store here and not at all for digital pre-orders - just a terrible plan by 505 that seems worse now with all this confusion)

1. Bought digital copy of AC on release date (not preordered for various reasons)
    2. Purchased season pass yesterday, after the prestige pack appeared in PSN store but before Japanese pack appeared
    3. Was able to download Japanese pack today as expected; Prestige pack is NOT free ($6.99) either in-game or in PSN store

BTW I am in the U.S. I think they might have made a mistake when putting up the prestige pack in other regions, but corrected it before releasing on the U.S. store. Anyone who had a different experience, feel free to chime in.

15. sneekyb

sneekyb Rookie

It looks like my preorder bonus of 3 cars was a empty gesture as I need to pay the same amount to get the remaining Prestige pack cars as people who didn't have any pre order extras. 3 cars less but the same price thus cancelling out my pre order bonus.

TheGT500 likes this.
  16. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

My case is i preorder AC from PS store when they put it for preorder...later i buy the seasson pass same day of relese it.. I download for free my performance (from preorder) and the free theme from seasson pass.... When they put in store the Prestige Pack i see a price of 6,xx Euro almost 7 and i buy it and i think the game charge me ...but later i recive the auto messege from sony of what i buy and inside was 00 Euros... So basicly was free for me but in the beggining i see a price and i think they charge me until i not see the messege from sony ...so now i have everything free with sure... I download every dlc..performance,prestige and japanise pack for free !

17. SinceEighty3

SinceEighty3 Rookie

Just wondering where you are located? For me in the US, the Prestige pack is $6.99 as I mentioned, but the Performance pack upgrade is only $4.99 and it clearly says it is intended for people like you who preordered, as you would expect. Makes me wonder even more if there are pricing mistakes elsewhere.

18. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Check again you ps store...i see two differend Prestige Pack dlcs...one is full all cars and another one is only cars who miss in performance.... For less money!!! (IN any case i download it all free with the seasson pass... And is strange because they say the Prestige is not incluided in seasson pass) but im happy to buy the seasson pass anyway :) Japanise Pack cars are amazing...i hope they put it in online lobbys soon

19. sneekyb

sneekyb Rookie

I'm in the UK and both the Prestige and Performance pack upgrade are priced at £5.79

20. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Is this Prestige Pack going to cost the same as the base price for the game? If not how do I not feel ripped off when I paid full price($89.99) at the only game store it was available through when I could have purchased it for under $50 and then bought this for much less than the $39.99 I know it isn't going to cost...Seems like giving the season pass to those who actually preordered and showed support to Kunos would make it about even but I bet just having the pack earlier than everyone else will be the reasoning for the %20 extra we paid. Thanks, bye.