1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Prestige Pack Announcement

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

Depends where you are from.. but no prestige pack is $6.99 USA.. the base game was $49.99 USA. The Season Pass is $29.99.

Some people are getting the prestige pack free, but Kunos/505 stated that it is not included in the season pass, so just because others are getting it for free by mistake does not mean everyone should. If you are in the USA the only store that had the prestige pack was GameStop pre-order. If you bought it anywhere else preorder you only get the performance pack. If you bought it after release day you get nothing but the base game.

Edit - as for the 20% less some of us paid that is a special deal with the sellers (amazon prime, best buy GCU $39.99) and is for all games and has nothing to do with Kunos/505 as the retail price is the price people paid at Gamestop $49.99 to get the prestige pack.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  2. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

I don't think you understand what i'm saying... How much was the prestige edition from Gamestop? That's what you failed to mention and no it wasn't a special offer, other games retailers here had the base game for half the normal full game price, seems they got it cheap so they could sell it cheap. I wonder why...Actually it's more like what EB games is known for here, ridiculous overpricing...

3. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

In the USA - there was no special version. Just a preorder bonus for the prestige pack if you bought at gamestop. It was $49.99. Same price everywhere else that only came with the performance pack.

In the UK there was the prestige edition only from GAME (I think) and it was the same price as eveywhere else. - you would have to ask someone from the UK to verify this.

4. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

And in Spain was 49,99 in PSN (from where i preorder it) and in GAME was 46,90 with Prestige Pack.. The seasson pass is 29,99 euro..

5. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

Funny, Sony players have had the update for over a week. Y'all just got it yesterday. So quit flinging poop

6. wabbit

wabbit Rookie

It's just far too much hyperbole :/

"Sony is pathetic" <-- The entire company is miserably inadequate?
    "Unbelievable" <-- Is it so extreme that it becomes difficult to believe that companies release the same content at different times?
    "Sony's a complete joke" <-- *sigh*

:D

7. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

So far there is nothing on PSN store in Hong Kong, Kunos please help!

8. MagikGT1980

MagikGT1980 Rookie

Why not working shifter on T100 whell on the japan dlc cars?

Wysłane z mojego D6503 przy użyciu Tapatalka

9. Racer_Z

Racer_Z Gamer

Exactly. Nothing on HK PSN store.

10. djm99

djm99 Gamer

Not buying DLC anytime soon until i get to grips with the game..

11. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

What do you mean by "get to grips with the game" ?

12. Racer_Z

Racer_Z Gamer

Can Kunos / 505 advise the status of the DLC for HK PSN, please?

13. djm99

djm99 Gamer

i just cant get a feel for the control of the cars... i'm sure it's part me and part DS4 controller..i can't drive smoothly at all and can't even get 3rd place on the easiest settings. The only game mode i now use is hotlap and timetrials.. This is not a pick up and play type of game and really needs a lot of time and patience..Hope to nail it sometime soon.

14. Racer_Z

Racer_Z Gamer

Did you try some of the recommended settings for the pad that have been posted in the forum?
    By personal experience, with the right settings it can completely changes the handling (and the game).

15. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

I pre-ordered the version with prestige pack on disk for xbox.

The season pass did not give me the performance pack, I had to pay for that as well at full price.

This is in the UK.

16. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Did you get that the wrong way round? The performance pack came with 3 extra preorder cars and the prestige an extra 6, so 9 in total. When I bought the prestige pack I got all 9 cars.

17. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Yep, wrong way round!

18. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Was it only the PS Store that was giving out free prestige packs?

19. Peter Leong

Peter Leong Rookie

i have already raised a ticket to 505 and also PSN, they replied they are investigating the issue. the only thing we can do is WAIT.

20. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

Me too 2 days ago...