1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Ahvenisto, what a brilliant circuit!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Orne, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Turk

Turk Alien

Well I love their cake so I'm expecting good things from the track.

Fat-Alfie likes this.
  2. I remember competing in several GT Legends league races @ Ahvenisto. That tight uphill left hander was always the most difficult part to get right.

3. Orne

Orne Alien

Was that a mod track ? I don't recall Ahvenisto in GT Legends.

4. Yes, it was a mod track. The organiser of that particular league lived in Finland, so it was quite a popular selection for him ;)

5. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Looks like great fun for hotlapping but a bit tight and narrow for car racing. More of a bike track but the lack of run-off would probably make sane bikers nervous...

Always great to see tracks that haven't changed much over the years though :)

6. Jebus

Jebus Alien

IRL they drive Porsche GT3 Cup cars there as a part of finnish challenge series plus plenty of other series.

Mogster, Epistolarius and Fat-Alfie like this.
  7. Orne

Orne Alien

Jebus and Epistolarius like this.
  8. fr13del

fr13del Racer

It's online, Flat spot/Track Show -MR ABC.

chksix likes this.
  9. Orne

Orne Alien

The three wide starts on the F3 historic version are a bit tricky for the A.I. unless they are in a small car.

10. Orne

Orne Alien

Nice driving that with other humans. At 86% grip, wow.. nice challenge!

fr13del likes this.
  11. digitizer

digitizer Hardcore Simmer

12. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Very scenic but overtaking with modern cars looks next to impossible. The only way it'd work was if you have an agreement for no one to defend position.

BTCC fans moan about the lack of overtaking at Oulton, but this place makes Oulton look like Silverstone :)

fr13del likes this.
  13. Jebus

Jebus Alien

I've seen some decent battles with Formula Fords there, but agree that it looks really tight for bigger cars.
    I've always thought Ahvenisto as a Cadwell's finnish cousin. Both are awesome tracks in my book.

Mogster and fr13del like this.
  14. fr13del

fr13del Racer

Yeah, nice little track, with some other guys in different cars, i like those things. :D

You and @ctnich have set some nice times, so come guys; here's a challenge! :)

Mathieu Labbé likes this.
  15. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Would be nice to catch you guys online someday, that track makes me wonder how it would be online.

Fat-Alfie likes this.
  16. Orne

Orne Alien

Oh wow thats very cool. I gotta try the Audi at Ahvenisto now. Very curious to see how a 4wd car can handle that track. Has me wishing we had a Carrera 4

Fat-Alfie likes this.
  17. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

We do have the RUF RT12R :)

18. Orne

Orne Alien

I thought about that for a sec although the Rufs are dang demonic at times, hahaha. Although the 4wd version isn't too bad. I'll give it a try.

19. fr13del

fr13del Racer

There are still some pits to spare... So the RUF will join the Track Show a little later in the day. ;)

Any other suggestions? :)

I think i'm online between 11.00pm-2.00am utc+2. Maybe some others too? :)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  20. Orne

Orne Alien

AT 86% grip 136.5 is the best I can do in the RWD Ruf. AWD version under-steered too much for my driving style. At 97% grip I was able to get down to a 130.5 . The Rufs are much easier to handle since the V10 tyre update. Verrrrrry nice.