1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa 1.1 and dream pack #1 released!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Mar 11, 2015.

1. I have just noticed that AC only appears to be recording my lap times when I am in a race. That wasn't the case in the past, so has something gone wrong?? o_O

2. witoldinho

witoldinho Racer

I am allright in hotlap mode.

3. I mean when I am online. It doesn't appear to be recording my Qualifying session lap times anymore...

4. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Odd...it's exactly there where I got a double penalty some days ago.

5. Now I am even more confused. The game didn't record ANY of my laps at Mugello as new PBs, and I had plenty faster than my previous one. Is there a reason why this might happen?

6. unknwn

unknwn Alien

Tried that a few more times and I am consistently not getting penalty for that, although I am getting penalty for other corners.

7. kjelle

kjelle Racer

liakjim, understand your concern. However, I'm thinking that the reason for you or someone else going wide, is that you enter the curve with too high speed, and have to use off track to rescue that. In a way this could be an advantage, maintaining higher average speed than the track allows. From my point of view, it could make sense to penalise also going wide. Maby not in all cases, but in general. Also considering the problem for AC to determine if it was on purpose or not. You don't have to slow down immediately, the moment is at your choice as lon it is before the start/finish line.
    Just some thinking, might not be fully correct.

8. Epocx

Epocx Alien

There is a big beta update today which increases the size of the game by 150mb and the dreampack#1 for 232mb
    Smells like some easter egg is about to drop, or certainly some nice fixes :-D

244211/encryptedmanifests/betav1.1/encrypted_gid: D01160…AF9C19 › ED24FB…0E6E57
    244211/maxsize: 20442015614 (19.04 GB) › 20600005809 (19.19 GB) (diff = +150.67 MB)
    347990/encryptedmanifests/betav1.1/encrypted_gid: 77B75F…C0D33A
    347990/maxsize: 3114056836 (2.90 GB) › 3358037298 (3.13 GB) (diff = +232.68 MB)
    branches/betav1.1/buildid: 561249 › 573890

9. megaCoffee

megaCoffee Simracer

Wait, am I just having a deja vu or didn't they do something like this last year as well ?

Nekrobob likes this.
  10. Epocx

Epocx Alien

wasnt on board then, but would be fun to hide easter egg around Nordschleife lol (what a waste of time ;) )
    Well at least some fun while fixing plafkas bug reports :p

11. Easter egg, eh? Ruf RT35 S?

12. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

So what about this? It got me excited but no updating in Steam.

13. liakjim

liakjim Alien

I would like to confirm something. Some say that 3D party python apps are loaded as long as you have them as files inside app folder even if you untick them in main options menu. Is this correct? (i think not)

14. Quffy

Quffy Alien

In \Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg open gameplay file and put ENABLE_PYTHON=0

15. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Its a beta, for the dedicated beta testers only (whoever they may be)...

As such its not available to the great unwashed, but probably soon though :D

LeDude83 likes this.
  16. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Thanks, but his is not what i asked, is it?

17. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Then you should check the logs for the 3rd party apps, even when you disable :) I think they don't cause problems when you disable 3rd party apps. For example I had ov1 f1 hud which for my pc is too heavy, and when I disabled in menu it didn't cause screen shaking/stuttering. But that was a while ago, the only 3rd party app I have installed is tyre_temps. Now I'm also using log supressing, because the log.ini file used to be very big in size, which caused like 1sec screen freezing.

liakjim likes this.
  18. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Is there a Ford transit van mod for AC? I think driving that on Nordschleife will be fun, and it might a mod as fun as the Reliant Robin.

LeDude83 likes this.
  19. liakjim

liakjim Alien

I was hoping of a more official statement on this (@AC Support ?). So disabling 3D party apps from main menu is enough to keeping them from loading or someone has to also delete folder?

In other words i tried yesterday for an hour Raceroom Experience (ADAC 2014) since it's got new update.

Why i mention that in this section? Other that again remembered how poor their physics model (floaty, weightless cars, lack of micro-movements, super easy to control cars) and FFB (unable to tell what car does) is, there is something that does right and at the moment is for me the most serious issue in multiplayer (don't care about AI).

The micro-touches that will catapult your car. Even a small touch from behind will probably destroy your race. Can't be right.
    Another issue but not so serious is the fact that tracks feels lifeless and empty (maybe this is the reason why Assetto runs on my system so great and with better graphics).

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  20. Epocx

Epocx Alien

mod: enough with off topic please

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    Nekrobob likes this.