1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa 1.1 and dream pack #1 released!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

kakusso, Wildkatz and Quffy like this.
  2. Wildkatz

Wildkatz Gamer

Beautiful car. Sadly same engine as SLS GT3. Hopefully Kunos doesn't refurbish the SLS sound. :rolleyes:

Psit likes this.
  3. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

cool thing about it would be trying to be Jeremy Clarkson's time of 9:59 in diesel Jag,

but if even Sabine couldn't do it with a Viper driving in front of her, I suppose chances are slim - although she had to deal with traffic

4. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Some negative feedback.

When you have some minor touch (yellow damage) on bodywork , you loose some huge amount of terminal velocity on long straights (probably from increased drag)

Is this as real life? I think it is exaggerated?

5. It's rather frustrating when a bit of "argy bargy" at T1 at the start of a race seriously reduces the performance of your car. I started a GT2/GT3 race @ Mugello last night, and had to pull up sharply in my BMW M3 GT2 to avoid hitting the guy in front when something happened ahead of him. Unfortunately for me, the guy behind me didn't react quickly enough, and I was hit from behind and shunted into the car ahead of me. The end result was damage to both the front splitter and the rear wing, and that cost me no less than six seconds per lap! Absolutely hopeless as far as catching the guys ahead of me was concerned.

William Sebastian and Kristaps like this.
  6. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Still damage needs to be even harder

7. Epocx

Epocx Alien

Does it work that a damaged wing/splitter reduced downforce already?

8. It certainly does something, Epocx. It was more difficult to turn the car into corners after suffering damage, and the acceleration and top speed were reduced. I have experienced it multiple times with GT2 and GT3 cars online (mostly due to plonkers not having worked out how to use the steering wheel or brakes).

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  9. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I'm not so sure about that. I seem to recall that the SLS is a NA V8, whereas I think the GT is a turbocharged V8.

10. Epocx

Epocx Alien

That sounds like you damaged the suspention to be honest.
    Bumper damage does not hinder the car in any way from my experience.

11. baboon

baboon Alien

They keep the old NA for the GT3 because of its good reliability and long service intervals.

Kristaps likes this.
  12. I wouldn't know. All I do know is that the car is a lot slower after it suffers damage. Maybe one of the developers could chime in here?

13. Epocx

Epocx Alien

You wouldnt know if you have a suspention damage? It is indicated also...

14. Wildkatz

Wildkatz Gamer

The AMG GT has a V8 turbocharged engine but they refurbished the SLS engine for the GT3 car:

"The AMG 6.3-litre V8 engine, with additional improvements for the new racing car, ensures the fulminating power already familiar from the SLS AMG GT3. Low operating costs, long service intervals, the user-friendly technology and, not least, the great reliability of this naturally aspirated, high-revving AMG engine were the reasons for staying with this concept for the customer sports segment."

http://www.mercedes-amg.com/customersports/eng/news.php?id=20150303

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  15. Well, all I know is that a basic drawing of a car appears with little yellow, orange and red colour coded areas. I thought that was to make it look pretty for the kiddies?