1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Blancpain GT Series livestream

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by phizz, Apr 9, 2016.

1. phizz

phizz Simracer

The 488 has more aero features than the 458. From the general looks there's not much of a difference. It's more like with the new R8s. Same base model with some changes to it.

2. Goettens

Goettens Simracer

What the hell, they're all going with all 4 wheels over the kerbs and red concrete. For me that's corner cutting.

Mogster and MarcoTav like this.
  3. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

GT series don't really apply the "at least 1 wheel inside the boundary line" liket he F1 does. Seen this on several races at Nurburgring, most obvious on the right hander out of the mercedes arena.
    Even the pole qualifying lap (GT masters in this case) was made with 4 wheels off the track, no problem.

4. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

458 = Naturally Aspirated

488 = Turbo

(at least that was planned. For some market like the TUSCC they use the old N/A in the 488 for now)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  5. MarcoTav

MarcoTav Gamer

The AMG GT3s looked really good, with strong pace out there. Sad what happened to the number 8 Bentley, but they did make a good climb back to 11th after going down to 34th (or about that).

6. Ferdi

Ferdi Hardcore Simmer

Apparently during the drivers briefing they agreed that the red run-off areas were allowed to be used due to the tightness of some corners and the size of the current GT3 cars.

Vibe Style and phizz like this.
  7. ArYeS

ArYeS Gamer

I'm just back from 5h trip to Misano, what a blast was to watch these beauties race!

Vibe Style likes this.
  8. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I came to that conclusion after watching for a few minutes. They were way outside conventional track limits on the inside of turn 2 particularly. They were straight lining the corner with 4 wheels inside the kerb lol, it looked ridiculous but with the flat moto GP kerbs there's no issue if the stewards choose to ignore it.

Misano really is too tight for these cars.

9. Racing_34

Racing_34 Simracer

physics bug?

Psit, MarcoTav, Ferdi and 1 other person like this.
  10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Strange. It's after dark, is the grass wet with dew maybe??!

11. Track is dumb as hell.

"You know what would be a great idea to do inside the very lenient apexes we already have ?"
    "Nah man, what ?"
    "More tarmac bruh !"

12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

"...that's a 9.5 from me!". The commentator sure had some fun. :p

Sadly the whole stream was a bit lackluster compared to some other series as they barely ever cut back to what happened (they missed out on several cars coming off) and focused almost exclusively on the top three. Still a nice race though. Bernd Schneider from 37th to 7th was great.

Well, it's primarily a motorcycle racing track. It's to be expected.

13. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

for me the stream was ok, i have a hard time to understand spoken english, and if they followed other battles can be confusing (battles everywere)

14. Racing_34

Racing_34 Simracer

i belive they became very strict after they started to use very wide runoff area in tarmac or concrete

here even mcs was out the white line with all 4 wheels

15. MarcoTav

MarcoTav Gamer

They should contact the devs :D
    I think it had been raining previously, but the track was suitable for slicks at the moment of the qualy race. I'm guessing the grass was still wet, so wet grass + slicks...

Racing_34 likes this.
  16. Goettens

Goettens Simracer

You spin me right round, baby, right round like a record, baby, right round round round...

You are officially sliding.

Racing_34 likes this.
  17. phizz

phizz Simracer

Updated OP to Endurance Series in Monza.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  18. TERRA21

TERRA21 Racer

This is going to be an epic must watch race!

19. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Some say he was trying to draw an Audi logo on the grass.

MarcoTav likes this.
  20. Mogster

Mogster Alien

A lot of series are starting to clamp down though, with modern tracks with run offs they have to or drivers just take the piss...

Watching the world rallycross at the weekend the whole track was lined with destructible bollards, hit them a couple of times and you had Time added. Although in a rallycross car you can literally drive almost anywhere at full chat lol...