1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Fake or Real tracks ??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by MsportDAN, Nov 28, 2013.

?

What tracks would you like to see in AC?

1. Just authentic tracks only

58.0%
  2. A mix of both fake and authentic

40.3%
  3. All fake from now on

1.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred Joseph

Fred Joseph I'm watching you ! Staff Member

Guys this is a support forum at first.

We accept discussion and we read it with some pleasure but just a heads up, keep it civil, clean and tidy or the hammer might fall and we close 'em threads.

(btw there was nothing wrong here, just a little reminder ;) )

paulieGTR likes this.
  2. Dori

Dori Hardcore Simmer

I don't mind real or imaginary, just keep them coming.
    I hope there will be more imaginary tracks come along, as there is no limit to what you can do, no safety regulations so you can have a more exciting track, with more scenic surroundings.

3. TheDyingScotsman

TheDyingScotsman Hardcore Simmer

You make a very good and important point there! Best post in the whole discussion imo ;)

I'm not so stubborn I can't rethink my ideas. Let's say authentic first, fantasy second. :)

4. Except for Sonoma(Sears Point,Infineon). I think it was made by a bunch of drunk rednecks after work one day.

I figure these guys must have been on their 2nd case of beer by then, after a hard days work, all kicked back on their graders and bulldozers.

"Hey Joe !", "Let's make a racetrack", and off they went.

5. The 2.52-mile (4.06 km) road racing course was constructed on 720 acres (2.9 km2) by Marin County owners Robert Marshall Jr., an attorney from Point Reyes, and land developer Jim Coleman of Kentfield. The two conceived of the idea of a race track while on a hunting trip.

After they had started on their 2nd case of beer no doubt.

If they was hunt'n, then they was rednecks.

TheDyingScotsman likes this.
  6. Parallax_

Parallax_ Rookie

I think the focus at this point should be real tracks. I'm fine with fantasy tracks once we have a comprehensive selection of real tracks.