1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How are you going to vote in the Ferrari poll?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by kofotsjanne, Mar 21, 2017.

1. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

fresh video today, from Spa Classic

Coanda, Mogster and mantasisg 2 like this.
  2. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

I'll pick the cars that excite me with no considerations of how they fit against the cars we already have.

A Schumacher era F1 (preferably the F2004), the 330, the 488 challenge...

yusupov likes this.
  3. TDS

TDS Alien

I'm going to vote for it by hand, oldschool style. :-D

Solmyr likes this.
  4. magzire

magzire Alien

Anything with a manual gate gears and I'd be happy

Typer likes this.
  5. magzire

magzire Alien

Actually the Ferrari F430 Challenge Race Car would be nice

Damn this Ferrari DLC will sell like crack in Detroit

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  6. Stains

Stains Simracer

Is there a Ferrari DLC coming or is this just a DLC people are hoping for?

7. Berry

Berry Alien

@Stains: It's coming this year :p.

8. Stains

Stains Simracer

With your tongue sticking out how could i believe you,o_O

9. Berry

Berry Alien

You're just going to need to have faith young padawan.

10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Well Stefano referred to the Ferrari poll and DLC in the console forum about a week ago so it seems to be a goer.

11. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

then i vote for the f1 2017 car and some other years cars too, maybe some 90's f1 cars

LChaves likes this.
  12. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Judging from Marco's post on FB, it's still some time until the Ferrari DLC will be there.

13. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Haven't even had time to TRY all RTR cars, and people are already waiting for British and Ferrari packs. Thats good for AC business side for sure :D

STAY CALM haha

14. I am going to vote for a collection of lovely road cars :p

Berry likes this.
  15. Mogster

Mogster Alien

As I understand it there is no "Brit" pack now. RTR has replaced it.

The 2 McLarens and the Lotus 3-11 appearing in RTR seems to confirm that.

16. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

So laguna seca will be in the ferraripack then?

17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Please no more production cars. Racecars of any era or category please. I am growing very fond of 60's prototypes.

@leon_90 - very cool vid. Love those angry engine sounds although everytime is see vids from spa the locals are getting smashed by chemtrails :(

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  18. Berry

Berry Alien

Well, the devs all seem to pick older cars (250 GTO, 312 etc), so the community might actually have to pick from more modern stuff :D.

19. Mogster

Mogster Alien

The dev's have said recently that there are licence issues with Laguna Seca.

Iirc the last thing posted was, don't expect it before the end of the year as work hasn't even started. With the licence issues it seems reasonable to assume it my never happen.

Tim Meuris likes this.
  20. I genuinely can't say at this point whether I'll be going for old, new, road or race yet, I'll have to see the choices available first.

Anything V12 front-engine I'm in though. Anything F1 too, though I'm pretty open to anything else.

I get the feeling 7 is not enough to please everyone though, maybe a 3 pack special is the way to go!

arthur666 likes this.