1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Look What The Cat Hacked In - Summer Special 2016 - E01

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Schnipp, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

Was a separate part of the stream where he mentioned both the 15 and 16 models are coming.

dodge33cymru likes this.
  2. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Here is what i found, well its a summery by Scuderia Paul

Maserati MC12 GT1 is in development. I cannot tell you how happy I am about this.
    BMW M6 GT3 is due early 2017.
    Toyota TS040 due Jan / Feb 2017 (My question).
    No Circuit de la Sarthe in AC1. Probably for an AC2 with dynamic time (My question).
    Tuscany and Scotland possible locations for fictional circuit like Black Cat County. I suggested Ireland and he said "Yeah, why not?".
    24 Porsches across 3 packs instead of originally planned 2.
    Season Pass possible for the 3 Porsche packs. Pack 1 due end of September.
    Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015 and 2016 will be included. I refuse to use the 2016 after what it did to my beloved Toyota. ;)
    McLaren P1 GTR and 570S are confirmed.
    Koenigsegg stopped replying to Kunos emails.
    Suzuka licence cost unrealistically expensive.
    No Aston Martin due to licence cost.
    A couple of new manufacturers due in 2017.
    Lotus 3-Eleven confirmed.

3. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Btw what is a seasonal pass?

4. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Season pass.. means you get lot of future content for cheaper price, if you pay all of it in advance. If they release that in Steam too, I will definitely go for it since I would buy all of them anyway, knowing the quality they deliver.

And the new track...
    If it's not Le Mans and Stefano said it's ranked high in this poll: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...EQ-WxK8whBVbCg/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm
    And it's not Suzuka since Suzuka is too expensive... it's either A) Laguna Seca or B) Bathurst. And since they earlier said they want to make track in North America, looks like it's Laguna Seca :DThey also mentioned it's coming in 2016.

5. kazereal

kazereal Racer

It is kind of single purchase that will "bundle" upcoming DLC for you. Sort of pre-purchase.

Boris Lozac likes this.
  6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Just a quick addition to that:
    Marco said probably one more fictional location like "Black Cat County" (which was suggested by two manufacturers, forgot which ones those were) and those are possible location. So probably not both (or three).

And what should the Porsche guys should have done at Le Mans? Stop? It wasn't their fault that Toyota had that defect.
    But I have to say, I was rooting for Porsche, though I'm not happy with the way everything happened and how the pit crew was cheering. Such a shame rules didn't allow Toyota as 2nd.

baboon likes this.
  7. kazereal

kazereal Racer

IF it is in NA, I hope it is Laguna Seca..

My guesses are Hockenheim, Donington Park

8. kazereal

kazereal Racer

Toyota really put a lot of effort so it was sad to see that result.
    Just hoping they will get there eventually.

9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Just to clarify, forgot the "not" before "happy with the way everything happened". :oops:

kazereal likes this.
  10. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

thats from the other chap, im a porsche fanboy. I was screaming the house down when the toyota stopped. i felt bad later for toyota but im a fan before a guilt tripper(mainly because my parents attempt to guilt trip me everyday)

baliwa and Schnipp like this.
  11. Jack Bancroft

Jack Bancroft Simracer

Porsche and Maserati wanted the fictional road added. Your memory is as bad as mine sometimes it seems :p

mantasisg 2 and Schnipp like this.
  12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

:D
    I thought Maserati might have been one of them, but wasn't sure. Wouldn't have figured Porsche from memory because of how long BCC is in AC and Porsche was just recently announced.
    Altough I got hungry after about an hour or so and made dinner, so I was juggling for a bit. At least it fitted the occasion, pasta bolognese :D.

Jack Bancroft likes this.
  13. Jaguar it is then ;)

mantasisg 2 and Brownninja97 like this.
  14. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

They got another question about new European track, and I got strong the impression the track they are going to announce next, is not European. Because the answer about new Euro track seemed much more vague, like they don't really even know yet and that it's in much more distant future.

Also someone mentioned Koenigsegg stopped answering their emails, but it doesn't necessarily mean no, since same happened with some other manufacturer, they eventually got. It's possibly about the person who was handling it, moving into other job or absent for some other reason.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  15. Fantastic developments. Listening now at 1.5 speed :D

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  16. ZethGAF

ZethGAF Simracer

Lotus 3-11, nice!

17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

https://www.assettocorsa.net/2015-and-beyond/
    Marco also mentioned that the 570S GT4 would be a possibility when being asked.

While hearing about Aston and Bentley somewhat puts a damper on my excitement for the other content incoming (if that's even possible considering Porsche) I assume it might just become easier to get licences like that in the future, so not really something set in stone for the long term. And for now they clearly have more than enough exciting stuff on their plate. That stream gave us much more info than we could've expected. :)

18. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer

I hope Laguna Seca is created, it's my favorite track. I'm in love!
    Bathurst has a very good mod and I'm not big fan of the narrow tracks.

Summary video?

19. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

My guess would be Donington.

Got Barcelona mod some time ago and it was the next track that was added by Kunos.
    The next mod track was Spielberg.
    And this or last week I got Donington as mod. :D ;)

Laguna Seca is one of my favorites too.
    Bathurst is a also lot of fun, but somehow I have trouble in the downhill section and regularly spin at the tight corners on braking or turn-in.
    Don't know if it's the mod or I can't adjust to it?!?

AurusCE and LChaves like this.
  20. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Why on earth would manufacturers suggest a fictional track for the game?

liakjim likes this.