1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Project CARS 2

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Berry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. DaveS78

DaveS78 Simracer

I think I'm going to re-install PCars tonight (PC) and give it another go. I put around 30 hours into after it first released but got to a point where I couldn't get the FFB where I wanted it (using a G27). Anyone have a link to some recommended settings for it?

2. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

3. Berry

Berry Alien

It looks good, but not great, for me the graphics are still weird, very beautiful in screenshots, but in videos and actual gameplay, something is awfully annoying about them, to my eyes at least.
    Looking forward to see if this one's actually worth buying, the content is impressive.

4. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

ffb per car settings
    http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

car setups
    http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/bycar

handling mod (dont go online with it because you will get banned)
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...g-Mod-Discussion-Thread&p=1212990#post1212990

DaveS78 likes this.
  5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The close-up shots in the trailer are all pretty blurry and shaky, perhaps that is it.

6. magicmike

magicmike Racer

Find some gameplay on youtube.

ShimonART likes this.
  7. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

they use cryengine right ?

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Not that I know of. They use their own proprietary 'Madness Engine'.

9. Jadonyx

Jadonyx Hardcore Simmer

They use their own NFS Shift engine.

Orne likes this.
  10. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

anyway that gameplay video looks very impressive.
    looks like you can slide around with the car now and also massive sound improvements.

11. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

12. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

13. Orne

Orne Alien

Until they show actual game play. Its just smoke and mirrors o_O Ahhh well then. Gameplay footage. Ok, it does look good. Be interesting to see if the tyre model and physics are still wacky.

SMS knows how to apply the polish to the leather but if the boots have holes in the soles, who cares! hahaha

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    Tomcul likes this.
  14. Jadonyx

Jadonyx Hardcore Simmer

I think that all the same, all these things are made for show, for guys that more write on forums "your sim is weak because my sim has rain and night" (and now snow also) than drive. Why beat with quality when you can beat with quantity?

15. Berry

Berry Alien

Looks better physics-wise than PC1, nice :).

Cote Dazur likes this.
  16. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

According to that video it sounds like the tracks will be more accurate than in all other sims.

17. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Still seems very grippy off track..3 mins in, wet AstroTurf no problem..

18. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

The graphics are the same of the first one.

19. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

Gamepad gameplay , all assists are probably on

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

20. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The thing is, the game is still WIP, release is some months away. People had no chance to try out a final build, equally it's unfair to judge the game in its current state. That one video also was posted on an official PlayStation channel and I'd classify it as marketing. So why again should I trust that video or assess from it how the physics are?