1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Survey about simracing & habits

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Adam Jonas, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Gamer

Hello!

First of all, I'm so sorry if I post this stuff at the wrong place, I haven't found a better place here.

I would like to make a survey about the world's simracing community. If you have 2 minutes free time, please fill out the following form. The survey is fully anonym, so you don't need any e-mail address.

The form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dRQB0YTpCWIRhX649IpErwTz8avyAU17BOAmvbNNfvk/viewform?usp=send_form

The results will be available for everyone. This is NOT an academical survey, it's just a simple survey, which is started by my curiosity. (And as I get a lot of feedbacks, people are curious about this topic too.)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Survey about simracing & habits - 2018 Aug 20, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Little survey on online simracing Jun 15, 2015
    ACC General Discussions survey / VR, tripple screen , single screen Sep 27, 2019
    Chit Chat Room New Online League Management Platform for Assetto Corsa (Survey) Apr 17, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Car fans survey Apr 22, 2018
    Chit Chat Room What tracks would you like to see Kunos add? (Google Survey) Jul 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room A reddit survey shows ac looks good and strong Jun 14, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Competitive racing survey Sep 21, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Survey: favorite car per track Aug 27, 2014
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Nordschleife Trophy | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Apr 7, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - USA Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Nov 7, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - World Sprints | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Oct 8, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT3 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Sep 6, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] GT4 - Euro Sprints #2 | Thursday [SimRacing-GP.net] Aug 9, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room [SimRacing-GP.net] Pagani Zonda R - Sprint Series | Thursdays Jun 4, 2023

3. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

Also done

Adam Jonas likes this.
  4. geg

geg Gamer

Done :)

Adam Jonas likes this.
  5. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

first survey that didn't feel like wasting valuable lifetime

6. roufles

roufles Racer

also done. I'm dying to know the results already!:D

Adam Jonas likes this.
  7. ThereIs0nly0ne

ThereIs0nly0ne Simracer

I have also responded.

Adam Jonas likes this.
  8. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Done.
    ~Bailey

Adam Jonas likes this.
  9. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Simracer

Done.

Adam Jonas likes this.
  10. Mr.Crowley

Mr.Crowley Racer

In the "Which motorsport series do you like?" there isn't DTM. Or am I missing something? Maybe it's there under another name I didn't recognize

Adam Jonas likes this.
  11. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Gamer

No, I've really missed it.

Now it's ok, I put it into the list, thanks!

Mr.Crowley likes this.
  12. jd197

jd197 Gamer

Done, I dont see Netkar-pro in there anywhere?

Nismo and Adam Jonas like this.
  13. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

donE

Adam Jonas likes this.
  14. Kevin Knorpp

Kevin Knorpp Racer

Done but inaccurate in places because not enough choices like historic, etc. Should have allowed "Other" selection with text description etc.

Adam Jonas likes this.
  15. Casper

Casper Rookie

Done.

Adam Jonas likes this.
  16. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Gamer

To be honest, I've thought on that to make a text section, but in the end, it will be a nightmare during evaluating. (Especially, if I will get 500+ filled forms)

17. Alberto Llinares

Alberto Llinares Hardcore Simmer

18. I've done it, what do I get if I win?

Nismo, Adam Jonas and WallyM like this.
  19. Done.

Adam Jonas likes this.