1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Survey about simracing & habits

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Adam Jonas, Aug 17, 2014.

1. vivd

vivd Racer

Done,needs moto gp option tho

Adam Jonas likes this.
  2. Dionos

Dionos Gamer

I've completed it! Will we receive more information on the results in this topic?

Now I feel like constructing a more extensive survey myself :)

Adam Jonas likes this.
  3. Dori

Dori Hardcore Simmer

No option for moto gp or any drifting in the motorsports section, so just voted for WRC.

Nasos Charalampou and Adam Jonas like this.
  4. Georg Siebert

Georg Siebert Simracer

also finished

Adam Jonas likes this.
  5. Done but nkPro was missing.

The Moose and Adam Jonas like this.
  6. Methee

Methee Racer

What type of cars do you like to drive in any simulators?
    Please add Historic car such as:
    Lotus type 49, Eve F1 , Brabham BT20 , Spark F1.

Adam Jonas likes this.
  7. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

Done

Adam Jonas likes this.
  8. shiftA

shiftA Racer

Dun dah dun dun

Adam Jonas likes this.
  9. Ondrej Cerny

Ondrej Cerny Gamer

Hotovo

Adam Jonas likes this.
  10. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

Completed the form :)
    The question "Which softwares have you ever tried from the following list?" is kind of funny, I checked them all, I have to be a big sim-racing nerd then :D I think I played or at least tried everything "driving" related ever released. And I enjoy also most of the arcades or sim-arcade titles too of course. Simply LOOOVE racing! PS: To the favourites also everything Historic related :)
    Edit: This is also important one I think "With which software would you like to take part in an online championship?" Well everything with permanent course (tarmac) and a solid and reliable (not predictable) physics, so LFS, iRacing, RF2, and mainly Assetto Corsa! Well it's probably my first "software" ever used for playing MP so heavily. I'm usually an offline player (no mmorpgs, sometimes quake3 maybe) and I raced online only in iracing for a while.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    Adam Jonas likes this.
  11. Niki Đaković

Niki Đaković Hardcore Simmer

did it

Adam Jonas likes this.
  12. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Gamer

The survey's deadline is: 29th August, Friday, 23:59 !

Results will be posted (hopefully) in the middle of next week.

13. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Gamer

Survey is now CLOSED.

Thank you for everybody who filled it. Results will come shortly.

Bailey likes this.
  14. Adam Jonas

Adam Jonas Gamer

15. Akis Kev

Akis Kev Alien

Thanks, greatly appreciated.

PS AC ftw :)