1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Thanks, Kunos

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by romandevision, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Xavier Eugeni

Xavier Eugeni Rookie

Best 25 euro spent in anything in my life. :)

2. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

I have to say since my re-install following 1.0.7 it has turned the corner and is thoroughly enjoyable even in VR for me!!
    Looking forward to future improvements the most pressing for me is the rating system.
    It's much more complex than I had anticipated and therefore has a lot of scope for adjustment to sort the serious capable drivers from the not so.
    I don't use triples but I hope something can be done on that front
    Still plenty to do but now enjoying the sim and use it in preference to AC.

Thanks Kunos

Salvatore Amato and Nev Roberts like this.
  3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Best way to thank kunos is if you are hapoy with the game leave them steam review. :)

4. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Positive steam review left. ;)

Coanda likes this.
  5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Thanks Kunos ACC has been shaping up nicely over the summer.. eeeh I really enjoy it everyday.. :)

wahwahweewah.. Great success! :cool:

mankini.jpg

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  6. issor

issor Racer

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    Coanda, popo87, mr.urlauber and 8 others like this.
  7. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thread cleaned.

8. baboon

baboon Alien

I have now 100 hours on ACC, yay! I started with release 1.01 and it's great fun. I have only driven four cars so far because I want to explore all the cars extensively, I go from oldest car to newest. When the first DLC car will release I'm probably still on some model from 2015 :D

I'm very glad this game does exist. Thank all you devs at Kunos for creating this and also for the nice support in this forum.

9. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

I too approach the thanks. Deserved!

10. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Bumping this after the 1.0.8,1.0.9 updates.
    Thanks again Kunos, great work.
    Getting better all the time, still hoping for VR improvements:)

11. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Well said! Kunos are indeed killing it right now.. the sim is better than ever, we have some new (sometimes unexpected) features and some of the most famous tracks in the world heading our way. So glad to be along for this ride, it's been absolutely fantastic.

p.s. just realized that somewhere along the way, I've become an actual, legit fanboy. Not sure how I feel about that o_O

12. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Hear hear!

13. Koly™

Koly™ Racer

I LOVE YOU TOO, and I hate rFactor 2, THANKS, it's the best GT3 game I have ever played

14. TRIAS

TRIAS Racer

i58600K (not overclocked) +1080ti (non overclocked) + Oculus Rift CV1 happy user here. I have over 350 hours on ACC and can't get enough. Yes I do complain from time to time but.... when I am in VR driving (90fps rock stable btw) it is pure joy. Physics, tires, FFB, rain,
    day cicles is all outstanding. There are minor things but overall ACC is just great. I personally didn't think that they could get rain done right(physics wise and visually wise), but boy was I wrong, it is absolutely amazing how those guys could do it the way they did. I take my hat off to the labour of love that ACC is. Keep in mind I am one of peaky ones and still I love it. Now regarding 3 screens. With release of HP Reverb and detailed graphics that it provides I believe 3 screens will become IRRELEVANT in the near future, with release of next Nvidia/AMD gpus to be more specific . I think even die hard fans of 3 screens will have to migrate to much superior VR. If Nvidia 3080ti can privide 90fps in ACC (non AWS) then the whole subject of 3 screens will become irrelevant (my opinion). Yes Iracing can be run today in HP reverb at 90 fps, but it is visually inferior to ACC. P.S. I never cared about visible crew during pitstops and I don't care if it will be visible in future updates.

Metzger and max21 like this.
  15. Atak_Kat

Atak_Kat Simracer

Whoever is responsible for the fantastic load times, deserves a round of applause. I think about that every game I play.

16. I wrote this on another forum (racedepartment), might as well do a copy and paste job. Disclaimer: I never either owned or drove an Italian car, Audi, VW, Mazda and Kia in that order, I use a car to get from A to B and that's about it. Here's the text:
    ... after the latest update, ACC is as close to a perfect game as it gets for my personal needs. I am currently running a 3h event, I saved after 20 mins. / 40 mins. / 55 mins. / 65 mins because I do not really have much more time/energy at the end of the day to use the PC to play a game on it. I only ever bought the game because the guys promised to deliver mid-game saves. And now, finally, they work, I cannot tell you how happy that makes me. It's just brilliant, it even saves the pit stop settings you changed in-car going down the straight, all settings are nicely preserved and - other than some chaps said - the oponents now behave the same after save as they did before save.
    Playing the Porsche at Barcelona, it is sooooo much fun, the AI (once you set it beyond 90%) is plain amazing and really quite clever (don't dare to play with changeable weather, yet, though, are they still dumb when it comes to changing tires two laps from the finish?). As to the discussion here: graphics be damned, my screen is so small I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between "epic" and "high" settings anyway, I guess, it runs fluently on a machine bought this spring for less than 900 euros and looks fine enough for me to get fully immersed.

Still, to deliver the best possible Blancpain simulation Kunos need to:
    - implement safety car and full course yellows
    - re-implement the pit crew
    - give us some more visual damage
    - some way put John Watson into the game ;)
    - make the replay look exactly like the TV/YouTube coverage

and to deliver a more immersive playing experience
    - let us at least design our own helmets
    - put our name on the list of drivers
    - get the rated servers running for everyone, (I, like others, have never been able to access them)
    - give us the ability to get different levels of talkative crew chiefs (the new one is already sooo much better than the old one)

Since we now have something close to a version 1.0, I'm having a blast at last and am waiting for more to come.

P.S.: Forgot to mention the amazing loading times on an SDD, mind-boggling.

trutya and sissydriver like this.
  17. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Thank you Kunos.

After a lot of conversation in the forum and not so much hours in ACC i continued the career yesterday - now race in zolder. Totally messed up first qualifiying. Starting from position 15 - it was a chaotic mess to learn to race with the gt3 cars without crashing. The AI was very friendly, only one or two divebombs (think i was to slow) - it was such a blast. Cause of my chaotic family and my chaotic driving attitude i must restart the race again and again. Have learned a lot and can only say: WOW! So much fun, so much drama, so much learning. Just outstanding entertainment!!!

AurusCE, vanveen, uelas_77 and 2 others like this.
  18. Sentry87

Sentry87 Gamer

Good game, not really ready to thank them yet. Will A.I. driver swap be implemented, are animated pit crews returning soon? I understand the are bigger priorities but we're 10 patches in since release. I was stoned when the vet first trailer for this game was released but I have it still hasn't quite met my expectations.

19. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

After nearly 1900 hours in AC, participating at the WHC for a long time, now my real SimRacer Career begins. o_O
    Did the first event in career in Zolder, and, what can i say. I am really at the beginning. Bloody hell so much to learn for me! :eek::oops:
    This AI is miles ahead compared to AC. :cool:
    Cause i never did online racing i feel like a racing idiot atm. :(:(:(

It is so much fun and THANK YOU KUNOS again. :):):):):)

20. max21

max21 Racer

I think Kunos' boys deserve this thread one more time.
    Thanks guys and congratulations.