1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The big 1.5 speculation and dream thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by myimac, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

We know there are Python updates that some modders have asked for, so we could expect some app upgrades and enhancements.

Epistolarius and Seria17hri11er like this.
  2. Seanspeed

Seanspeed Hardcore Simmer

I really just want pitstops in single player with the ability to do longer races.

3. liakjim

liakjim Alien

My changelog :

Assetto Corsa 1.5 Changelog (speculations)

- Introduced SP pitstops
    - Graphic improvements in most tracks
    - V6 tyre model for all cars
    - V7 experimental tyre model for GT2/3 cars
    - FFB gain tweaks for all cars
    - Improved AI
    - Fixed an issue in multiplayer where wrong speed impacts were reported among clients
    - Fixed camper issue
    - New sounds for most cars
    - Various graphics corrections in many car models
    - Tweaked most of the special events to be compatible with tyre model 6/7
    - Tweaks in EDL behavior for Ferrari 458
    - Tweaks in AWD cars differential
    - Added new python app for tyres (wear , temperatures etc)
    - Added support for steam workshop
    - Added real time passing in multiplayer
    - Added MR rating as official
    - Added Corvette C7 Stingray 2015 and Ford Mustang 2015
    - Added KTM Xbox Aris version ;)
    - Added bonus point to point track (American)
    - Placebo effect up to 49%

(lets see how many I got right!!!!)

4. Rudski

Rudski Alien

1) Updated and more detailed Nordschleife
    2) Tyre model update
    3) Sound update

One thing I can't find any information on is the PRO version. What is it cause I can't find very much info on it.

5. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

I think we'll be getting endurance racing with driver switching and 50+ cars, with rain, and dynamic daytime with night (with unlimited light sources). Oh also, dynamic track + with proper track drying and rubbering and marbling according to where people drive.

[​IMG]

6. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Dude, that is insane. If my calculations are correct, this would make the SHV (Standadized Hype Value) go over nine thousand.
    I don't know if software designers ever went so far before.

7. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

workshop support is 100% not coming, i asked a while back maybe in one of the streams and Stefano said that the dev working on the workshop support is working on the console port instead. It will come in time i guess.

Seria17hri11er and liakjim like this.
  8. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

From what I saw of the version Honda had for their green hell challenge it's a locked down / customised version of AC, guess each sale is tailored to customers requirements, don't think the 'under the hood' Base game is changed much

9. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

My List of both "realistic" and perhaps hopeful wishes;

- Legacy tracks upgraded
    - Inner / Mid / Outer tyre temps outputted for python apps
    - Netcode collision improvements?
    - Better UI - No black bar at the top, Forced chat on in MP etc.
    - Nurburgring Endurance - Have the cut-through so there isn't a need to do a full 14km warm-up lap for qualifying etc
    - Better / easier sound modding options for "amateurs". Ability to simply swap out generic sounds in wav or mp3 format, crash / impact / ambient sounds etc
    - In game ARB adjustments
    - Brake temps / brake temp cooling management / brake ducts?
    - Engine temp / water temps etc
    - More controls over environment settings / track fog connected to time of day / each track has an individual file rather than one file for all tracks.

F1Aussie and Ibai like this.
  10. chuky

chuky Alien

We'll probably have a new intro video, at least when the console version is out. I hope they put kick *** driving in it like in older videos, with the driver fighting against his wheel, fisheye shots like they did for the Brands Hatch video, burnouts, drifts, a closeup of the front wheel of a road car doing an emergency braking with abs (we never see that in video games so it would look cool), and a standing start with cars spreading like in real races. Aristotelis or an alien from Kunos would drive in a few shots in the video. I hope it's not underwhelming or just about showing content like Pcars, and that there's something about actually driving.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    LeDude83 likes this.
  11. gui78

gui78 Gamer

I only read about pit stop at sp, what about pit stop for the train and qualifying session in mp?

So i dream about that and reflection of the headlight on the track and other cars!

12. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Trains confirmed!!!

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Horus likes this.
  13. baliwa

baliwa Hardcore Simmer

what miata? PURE mod? Or other thing like NB NC or ND?

14. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Oh! I didnt think that the console release would have any negative impact of the PC version.

Im really looking forward to the cars if they come with 1.5, and also improved track graphics.

Powderking likes this.
  15. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

not miata, MX-5. sounds better. also 2016 car

LeDude83 likes this.
  16. CaptainSlow

CaptainSlow Hardcore Simmer

Do not allow 'back to pit' in MP

나의 SM-G720N0 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Horus likes this.
  17. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

I dont know why they said that, it will impact the pc version indirectly in many ways, some things are big differences, others are smaller but either way it changes things, im not mad because i prefer racedepartment but it is one hell of a advertising point to add especially to attract the randoms on steam, took me like 4-5 months to find out AC had mods after i bought the game, i only found out because i had an issue with my controller.

Epistolarius likes this.
  18. baliwa

baliwa Hardcore Simmer

nice!

19. seco46

seco46 Hardcore Simmer

Here's one in-game photo of the car posted by Marco:

[​IMG]

About this thread, my speculations (apart from we know) are the classic Abarth 595ss or that MX-5 (maybe both) and one Monza Classic layout (Oval or 10Km).

My Dreams are gravel physics for modders (with a Gravel Setups/Steps on some oficial cars and a Gravel Track for testing), Audi Sport Quattro S1 E2 of the Group B, Ferrari/SCG P4/5 by Pinnifarina and the American Track of the Mustang/Corvette picture.

[​IMG]

20. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

1.5 sounds like it's going to be a great update with physics and graphics improvements, can't wait :)

Looking forward to Single Player pitstops so we can have longer races. Really hope the AI does a good job with tyre and fuel strategies to add interest to races, and also knows when it's being lapped and is more prepared to yield... at the moment it still tries hard to race you when being lapped. Likewise when the AI is on an in-lap or out-lap from the pits in Practice or Qualifying, I really hope it doesn't try to race.

Would love to have Silverstone Historic and Monza 1000K layouts too, don't know if they're due in 1.5 though.

Swam-e and Stepy like this.