1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The big 1.5 speculation and dream thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by myimac, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Yes there's been no info about Silverstone Historic and Monza Full Circuit for quite a while.

2. I am really looking forward to upgraded versions of the existing tracks. That was a really nice surprise, and very welcome indeed! I would also like to see more short versions of existing GP tracks....

* Monza Junior
    * Barcelona National
    * Zandvoort Club
    * Nurburgring Mullenbach

Tracks could probably never be considered to be "small" surprises, but it would be nice to see another high quality mod track that has been upgraded and licensed for release as official content. The vocal minority (the ones that will only accept laserscanned material) can be ignored.

Kopiller and Seria17hri11er like this.
  3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

When they type "small" it mean that it isnt that "small" ;)

4. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I wonder if the Red Bull Ring has been scanned yet?

A 3rd party modeller could make the old Osterreich Ring using the surroundings from the new scanned version, but then I probably am just dreaming there...

But then some bits of the old one still do exist.

http://www.circuitsofthepast.nl/en-US/oesterreichring

5. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I can confirm that MR isn't going official, so the estimated Placebo effect is reduced by 1.3%.

Honestly, I hope NOT. My little driving time would decrease even more if AC would start up with a new video in the quality of the Nordschleife one.
    Can't skip.

6. yeah, new layouts would be nice, they said sth about monza, so, at least the "junior" version or whatever it's called. like iracing has.
    don't forget the MP sun cycle. in small races you wouldn't notice but i belive if you start a 1hr practice session at 8.00, the qualy would be at 9.00 etc. hopefully or maybe they just add it to the current session only, i don't know since you can skip sessions, dont know how it would be handled

7. Powderking

Powderking Gamer

Don't care about all the shiny new intro video, pit box garage doors, cars, layouts, physics, single player, etc.

All I would like to see is better league racing support.
    Some seem to be very minor changes as mentioned by horus: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...eculation-and-dream-thread.31215/#post-650570

But I understand that the console version (which does apparently not slow down the PC version development) will not profit from league racing improvments which probably means no updates regarding multiplayer races :(
    Nevertheless I'm still hoping ;)

8. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

This.

I'm looking forward to the tyre update with improved tyre app and graphical track updates. Also looking forward for the MX-5 and the F138 whenever they may come. I'd rather wait another year for the F138 than to have a buggy one early because I think it's important for Kunos to get that one right from the beginning.

One thing that haven't been mentioned is lack of the ability to view sector times while in a session. I won't put my hopes up for this because there's little to no demand for this to my suprise, and also because I think it there's a problem with displaying accurate values in session compared to RSR for instance but I could be mistaking.

Horus likes this.
  9. I forgot to add that I am hoping that the few remaining v4 tyre model cars are upgraded for the 1.5 release, and it would also be nice to see the driver list fixed when sitting in the pits (ie. all driver names are visible on the board at all times).

nate and Horus like this.
  10. Phil64

Phil64 Simracer

I'll be happy with whatever 1.5 brings, every new update has been a great improvement.

I'd quite like to be able to use the ghost car again though if there's time to fix it! I could be on a PB and it's usually out in front of me.

Epistolarius and Sleeper Service like this.
  11. pitone1975

pitone1975 Alien

It was also nice to see the Hockenheim Ring new and old layout in the near future.This Track is a must have for all sims and i donĀ“t understand nothing to hear about that track from kunos!?

Stepy likes this.
  12. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

Totally agree, I've not explored all the current content yet. My only wish is for a save replay button for those few occasions when it all comes together on-line.

gandlers, Christopher Low and Horus like this.
  13. Where did you hear that? o_O

14. Ibai

Ibai Gamer

That is what I've been waiting for since last updates. According an interview to Marco, Stefano and Aris, the PC UI will not change. I really hope it does, it's really clunky and out of date. If we are not getting the same UI as console version, at least make it more dynamic.

15. still far to get some kind of change log "teaser" for this thread, @Lord Kunos ? :D Please :)

16. Ibai

Ibai Gamer

Btw, this is the last image Marco uploaded a few minutes ago.
    10623813_10205932404263188_9145388814578956504_o.jpg
    What track could that one be?

17. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

silverstone....

18. Snooky

Snooky Racer

More like yellow stone ;)

19. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I guess this is that "small surprise".
    Reminds me of that track in ProStreet (Nevada?).

Sebastian Wolff and myimac like this.
  20. testdriver69

testdriver69 Gamer

i would like to hear a door close sound for 1.5 :p