1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #69: Ace Pumpkin saved my a**

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Hugo Catarino, Feb 25, 2018.

1. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Only Brainbush has the slicks and is from Ollando so he knows every body on that track and pay's them very well :D :pwe have to learn it the hard way .

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  2. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

I had a quick go yesterday and did a 1:59.862.So today i was certain I could beat that time,how wrong was I.I was stuck behind that flamin ghost:(.The moral to this story is to capture every half deent lap.
    Another day tomorrow another frame of mind = fast laptime,yeah right who am i kidding :eek::eek:

3. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

They call it " THE STATE OF MIND " strange beast .

365gt and Hugo Catarino like this.
  4. Hey Svenvagent, leading the way by miles for the consolers, congrats! As guru therefore, is there any chance of sharing your tyre pressure settings?? Also have you left ARB at 4 (max)? :D (Can't replicate Andy's settings on console, min PSI is 23.6 on PS4)

365gt and Hugo Catarino like this.
  5. Justray2000

Justray2000 Hardcore Simmer

Slight improvement fractions off
    1:56:726 - PC
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pctm, 365gt, Hugo Catarino and 8 others like this.
  6. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Improvement ish

1:56.805 - X1

[​IMG]

Give up after 15 mins today. Most of my laps were closer to 2 minutes. Always struggle with the back end of this track.

7. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    1:57.504 PS4 [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

pctm, 365gt, Ace Pumpkin and 8 others like this.
  8. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

23 frontos
    24 backos
    4 to the floor of ARB
    1 frontos right to the hight
    6 it will be for your back
    camber all the way front and back
    For the rest I have to do a little peek , was all a couple of day's I didn't drove that car
    All be back if I'm correct
    Dampers default
    Naamloos.jpg

9. Brilliant, thanks Sven, just loaded that in for try. Radical info and radical ride height! Here goes...

10. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes glad and hope it's gonna help you in one way or two but please heeeeeeelp me , pc in front of me 4 pc's in back of me it makes me claustrophobic:D

11. Haha, had a quick go, wouldn't pass a roadside breath test at the moment. But it's enough to make me fairly confident that I'm not going to be the wingman you're after though. Car does feel more stable. I'll try again tomorrow, don't feel claustrophobic, you're looking good!

365gt, BrainsBush, olevet and 3 others like this.
  12. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

If the car feels more stable LA Confidence will come good luck Totall Wrytoff , a little practice does wonderfully things and at the end Assetto Corsa has done a great job regards the physics of the game .

Totall Wrytoff, 365gt, olevet and 2 others like this.
  13. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Do you have live setup values on console? If so keep an eye on toe when you lower the car. On PC with the front end low I had pretty high positive toe. I don't actually know if this is a good or a bad thing for this car but I was getting bad vibes so I raised it back up a bit.

Totall Wrytoff, 365gt, olevet and 3 others like this.
  14. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Andy-R thank you for this info .

15. Devas2609

Devas2609 Simracer

Improvement
    1:57.104

Would have been a high 1.56 but I missed the last corner - grrr

But fun this is![​IMG]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

16. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

Wednesday.day three...

5 new entries and some improvements,i guess the bad weather in a bit of all over Europe encouraged some indoor activities,and whats best than a couple of laps in Assetto?Some comebacks to the WHL,others i reckon are new entries,at least they seem so to me.If thats the case,welcome!
    Top ten is composed by 6 PC's and 4 consoles,and only one of the latest is in the podium,although the driver behind him is determined to pass ahead.Let's see where this leads...

Current standings:

1- 1.54.677 Andy-R PC
    2- 1.55.636 svenvangent PS4
    3- 1.56.047 BrainsBush PC
    4- 1.56.211 Pretend racer PC
    5- 1.56.248 Fab85 PC
    6- 1.56.726 Justray2000 PC
    7- 1.56.758 Ace Pumpkin PC
    8- 1.56.805 Lewisxbone X1
    9- 1.57.104 Devas2609 X1
    10- 1.57.239 DonZmeuheu PS4
    11- 1.57.497 the3ws PS4
    12- 1.57.504 Laughing Gravy PS4
    13- 1.58.380 Totall Wrytoff PS4
    14- 1.58.392 ddsmark PC
    15- 2.01.664 flyingcarrot X1
    16- 2.02.905 Hugo Catarino PS4

17. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

You are doing well as bookkeeper of are laptimes thank you Hugo Catarino

18. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Thanks Andy-R It makes sense now.
    On Monday I set the front toe to -7 ish then lowered the car.
    When I went back to the setup I noticed the front toe said 36 positive
    I thought it was a bug but obviously it was because I’d lowered the height too much.

19. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

You can always counter a too much toe in on front with a toe out on the back. ;)
    Give it a try, makes the car rotate nearly on its own. But be careful, it might spin.:D

20. ddsmak

ddsmak Hardcore Simmer

Improvement 1:57.864 PC
    20180228215017_1.jpg