1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #69: Ace Pumpkin saved my a**

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Hugo Catarino, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Devas2609

Devas2609 Simracer

Last improvement
    1:56.545[​IMG]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

2. the3ws

the3ws Hardcore Simmer

Improvement - 1:55.525
    upload_2018-3-4_21-10-5.jpeg

3. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

ok guys,this challenge is over!Results shortly :) Thanks for everyone who took part of this weeks WHL,the new one is already out there!

4. Hugo Catarino

Sunday,final day...

In what can only be described as an alien attack,V8_KB takes the win after stealing for good the lead from pctm,who had previously jumped into first.The first 3 places were separated by mere 3 tenths of a second;they were the only ones going sub 1.55;they are all PC players.Wonderfully done podium sitters!Nicely done for everyone else,Zandvoort is always a fairly challenge no matter what car you're driving.Again,thanks to anyone who found the time and interest to do some laps,we had 24 drivers on the grid which is very good.Also,thanks for your support to me being the host,greatly appreciated :) Now,without further delay,the results:

Final standings:

1- 1.54.376 V8_KB- PC
    2- 1.54.420 pctm- PC
    3- 1.54.677 Andy-R- PC
    4- 1.54.839 Daniel Perez- PC
    5- 1.55.207 F1415182235- X1
    6- 1.55.478 BrainsBush- PC
    7- 1.55.525 the3ws- PS4
    8- 1.55.536 Fab85- PC
    9- 1.55.636 svenvangent- PS4
    10- 1.55.854 Lewisxbone- X1
    11- 1.56.211 Pretend racer- PC
    12- 1.56.449 moodyrider- PS4
    13- 1.56.545 Devas2609- X1
    14- 1.56.580 olevet-
    15- 1.56.680 365gt- PS4
    16- 1.56.698 Justray2000- PC
    17- 1.56.758 Ace Pumpkin- PC
    18- 1.57.132 ddsmark- PC
    19- 1.57.239 DonZmeuheu- PS4
    20- 1.57.504 Laughing Gravy- PS4
    21- 1.58.380 Totall Wrytoff- PS4
    22- 1.58.995 gtFOOTw-
    23- 1.59.929 Kembro- PS4
    24- 2.00.790 Hugo Catarino- PS4
    25- 2.01.664 flyingcarrot- X1

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  5. Daniel Perez

Daniel Perez Hardcore Simmer

Thank you Hugo. Just a little correction, there were 25 drivers taking part, not 24.
    I would like to do a suggestion for a future challenge. Since pace is more important than one lap speed, I think it could be interesting to do a five laps stint instead of just a hotlap. It could bring some new flavour to the challenge.

6. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

First of all a big thanks to Hugo Catarino and this for your first week well done .
    Congratulation for the 3 opium beast V8_KB PC , pctm PC and Andy-R PC .
    Also to the rest of the pack who have participated and where to lazzzzzy to improve there laptime and be on the podium to :D

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  7. Hugo Catarino

Already corrected that situation,sorry about that :oops:
    Thats a great sugestion.But does consoles have a "total time" feature?i'm a console player and i should know it but somehow i don't think it does have,so knowing how much it took to do 5 laps is impossible.One way to do it would be posting 5 screenshots of lap 1,2,3,4,5 and adding the laptimes,but maybe people would find that impractible.But your idea is very interesting and actually goes along very well with the next challenge i have in mind for next week (you'll understand why once you see it,it's actually perfect :D) so i will definetly think of a way to implement it!if anyone has suggestions on this,please do tell!

8. Daniel Perez

It could be done with quickrace and just one slow AI car, for it to be left behind at the beginning. I don’t know the console version, but I guess it shows the lap times and the total time at the end of the race as in the PC version.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

9. Hugo Catarino

It doesn't.Only shows the best laptime.I could be done with a video,but i don't see anyone wanting to go have all that trouble .The only way would be multiple screenshots but then people could cheat and post the five bests instead of the 5 consecutives;it would do alot of work but can be done if you restart the session,and therefore,the lap count.
    Damn,i do want to implement this for the next one...

Devas2609 and olevet like this.
  10. Daniel Perez

Oh, I see, it only shows the difference with the car behind, what a shame.
    I remember when AC was at early access, and it did’t have multiplayer yet, RSR had that kind of challenges and they were very funny.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

11. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Such a great turnout Hugo, thanks for staying on top of it and your lively coverage! Looking forward to next challenge.