1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #8 - GT what?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

I love my T150. kinda wish I woulda pulled the trigger on the 300 thought. Merry Christmas.

Snowman38 likes this.
  2. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

2.20.809 xbox g920 20161125_222634.jpg I can't seem to gain to much more

3. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

Come on Larry :) I'm very happy you remember me I love it. I'm back on track, I stopped because I had an injury, I was attacked from my donkey and at that time I stopped to drive, yesterday I've tryed back, and I've tried this combo, I still can't countersteer well due to a still little pain on my chest :) Thank you very very much, I see you all are keeping well, you all and graveltrap are a worth to this game.
    ;) it wasn't off topic, I will submit my score hopefully on Sunday, I'm with you guys

4. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

Glad to see that you're Ok. I noticed your absence when I saw el pueblo competing in the challenges. I initially thought you were going undercover :D.
    Btw, why do donkeys attack? :)

onepueblo and paul_wev like this.
  5. Stevenk27

Stevenk27 Gamer

My time was set on a PS4 using a T300

6. OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06 Simracer

Thanks for the setup tips!

Xbox
    Thrustmaster TX
    Paddle Shift Only
    Cockpit
    2:22.707
    [​IMG]

7. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Here's a 2:21.299 on the PC...hardware and settings as per signature.

BMW M3 GT2 AC Hotlap Spa 01.png

I've always struggled with Spa. It has a very high average speed and if you mess up braking- or turn-in points by a couple of milliseconds the punishment is so much harder than on slower tracks. I had one 1:20.xxx going on but completely messed up the final chicane :p
    My driving needs practice here - I just spent one hour to generate that time and in another - say - 2 hours I think I could shape off another 0.5 - 1 s. For instance: the sweepers after Kemmel straight (right-left-right) I can't get right, consistently. I either mess up the entry and then the rest is compromised OR I get the entry perfectly right and am so confused about it that I go through the right-hander too cautiously. I end up way inside the track with ~2 m left to the left and think "Dayum, there goes another 0.5 s.".

Setup changes:

- Lowered and stiffened suspension
    - Stiffer ARBs and dampers
    - Aero at 3/3
    - Fuel at 15
    - Brake balance at 70 (rear tyres would lock up after lowering rear wing)
    - Decreased acceleration diff lock from 60% to 50% (after lowering rear wing, car would power oversteer too much out of the turns)
    - Reduced travel range to 45 mm
    - Reduced rear bumpstop stiffness to 100

The car is a lot less stable now than before and it needs quicker reflexes. I wouldn't run that setup in a race.

P_O_L_66, Graveltrap, Kembro and 3 others like this.
  8. michelerok1

michelerok1 Racer

Assetto Corsa_14.jpg
    PS4-T150-T3PA (2:17.924)

P_O_L_66, fox1971, Graveltrap and 3 others like this.
  9. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

I hate ghost cars :mad: , you don't see them for almost a full lap and than suddenly out of no where they appear , strange creators those ghost cars :confused:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  10. michelerok1

michelerok1 Racer

Assetto Corsa_16.jpg
    PS4-T150-T3PA (2:17.625)

P_O_L_66, fox1971, Graveltrap and 4 others like this.
  11. fox1971

fox1971 Gamer

Assetto Corsa_4.jpg 2.22.169 getting better plenty of room for improvement PS4 G29

P_O_L_66, Graveltrap, Kembro and 3 others like this.
  12. Deltaforce43

Deltaforce43 Rookie

Hi guys!
    I am new here and your Challenge sounds pretty cool !
    I started Sim-Racing in Project Cars but now its time for a higher level :) So now i am here in Assetto Corsa.
    So here is my Time: 02:22.521 [PS4] (also set in your unofficial leaderboard)

I´m contented with my first Time and I will do everything to improve myself next time :)

Greets Yannik

Attached Files:

13. Jazz126

Jazz126 Gamer

Do most of you guys want to race online once in a while? If you want you guys can add me on PS4?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

14. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

Jazzy Jeff! I'll add you.. What's your psn id?

15. Jazz126

Jazz126 Gamer

Jazz_126

16. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

Cannot send friend request because of recipients settings, is the error I'm getting.

17. Jazz126

Jazz126 Gamer

Hmm let me invite you

18. onepueblo

onepueblo Simracer

Attached Files:

19. michelerok1

michelerok1 Racer

Assetto Corsa_17.jpg
    PS4-T150-T3PA (2:17.307)

20. Turbocharl