1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic why are the servers always empty???

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by clos2727, Oct 11, 2016.

1. clos2727

clos2727 Gamer

why are the servers practically empty?
    max 20 online users at most every night, and most of them are drifting. and track day is, well boring after a while. such a shame really, on the rare occasion that i do find a room
    its just a blast whether you come in 3rd or 1st.

i love this game, the game doesn't have much of a reward system for completing single player events, so it really doesn't interest me much. that leaves me with an online experience that is severely lacking.

Are the servers regionally locked? if so will this be addressed at some time in the future.
    i would love to continue to support the title, but at the current moment i cant justify spending money on season pass, and what not when i cant use them where i would like to.

ondraayyy likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Servers are offline Jan 27, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer All servers are down? May 7, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer CP servers are bugged Nov 6, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Are servers down? Nov 1, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer CP servers are bugged Oct 7, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer US Region CP Servers are broken again Feb 5, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer How good are the Rented servers ? Nov 8, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer You guys know the US competition servers are broken right? Nov 4, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Disgrace!! Servers are sh..!! Aug 12, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer [USA-WA] Servers listed are all empty Jun 23, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Formation widget start and ghosting are terrible in public servers Jun 15, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer How are CP servers supposed to work? Jun 6, 2020
    XBox One Discussions Servers are still down May 30, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Why are servers I host not appearing in the lobby? May 11, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Why are the online servers down? Apr 10, 2020

3. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

I can never understand pathetic posts like this "Seria17hri11er" anyone who's even half interested in games can see this game is dieing fast if not dead already . Im truly gutted I love the feel of this title, I'll never understand why it got released in such a half baked way , why the development team do not communicate with the players none of it makes any sense to me.

And then you get the few remaining fanboys posting up crap like that , the whole mentally behind this title is mind blowing, between certain pc members and the hand full of fanboys and the lack of any real input from the team its no wonder both the game and this forum are dieing.

I have no sympathy for the fanboys who's restricted vision will only haunt the games growth or the development teams lack of communication of which is seriously harming the player base, if this game goes down inho they only have themselves to blame, its the rest of us that are going to lose out because this could/should of been the best sim racer on the market.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  4. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

It's all good bro, if this was the real simulator it wouldn't take a drift spec for me to drift a car that i've driven and drifted in real life, sad time when it takes a whole different physics model to make a car actually do something it's widely known for being exceptional at from the factory. I guess when it all comes down to it, if it was such a great game it wouldn't need mods that equate to about %1000 of the actual base games' content? To me it's just becoming the sound and sight simulator: sounds great, cars look great but the actual cars are all starting to have the same generic feel to me out on track other than the most major differences ie: power, drivetrain and grip etc. The fact that different cars react differently to the same situation in the real world seems to be lost in AC which it seems is the cause for such a boom in modding the game for people on pc to be content with it.

5. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

Don't know if you are interested in hotlapping but if you are ..... https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/weekly-hotlap-challenge-2.37651/

Bibbles likes this.
  6. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

7. i think because lots of people, like me, is just waiting for private/custom lobbies .. im not interested to play with " pubblic not customizable " lobbies ( like i do in other car games )

ppbucko likes this.
  8. EMW SMILER

No the temps are still broken, but the point of Johns' thread is to bring people together to have a laugh and a spin in a fast car (or a slow one) across all platforms ... just for fun
    If we get the online stuff then things will change but til then......

9. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Yeah myself and the group of around ten people that we play with daily tried that with the 'Ring until we found out we can't even do that at our normal speeds without strange things happening and killing that fun.

10. EMW SMILER

Sorry to hear that mate, I don't drive IRL so AC is currently my fix - yeah its broke - can't think of any game that was perfect, most of them are broken these days - you are welcome to come to play, or not, the choice is yours -
    I want this game to be better - I haven't given up ... yet. It may be that in a few weeks it does go to s$£t then so be it - but right now ~ I'm hacking round Imola in a Merc - hoorah

Horus likes this.
  11. ilmor

ilmor Gamer

What's broke about it? Most any time I can get on and find a good race.

Mattbeastblood likes this.
  12. EMW SMILER

Not here to get drawn into an argument ... but my response to your question..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

13. ilmor

ilmor Gamer

Sorry, but I use this sim quite a bit and am not having any issues. So I'm just curious what issues others are having.

Mattbeastblood, jonnyboy_99 and Horus like this.
  14. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

You should check the forums then I think, but it looks like you have stumbled into the console section when you're on pc and they are two different creatures so comparing is pointless. You're not the first mate.;)

ppbucko and EMW SMILER like this.
  15. ilmor

ilmor Gamer

Oh heck I'm sorry... yes I did not realize I was in the console section...

16. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

So why don't you start a thread for daily races on server xy?
    As far as I'm concerned Kunos will not invest the money to put a dedicated server farm in place!
    Organize yourself here to get a community going. If you like AC that should not be a problem. But it takes initiative...

Mattbeastblood, Philippeapo and Horus like this.
  17. becouse there isnt server xy on console?

18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Cough, there are no server names visible on console to quote in your invitation thread?
    o_O

Horus likes this.
  19. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Ok so I want to set up a race that everyone can join into, lets say Brands Hatch 20 laps with compulsory pit stops using the x-bow with all assists allowed. How do I do that ?

20. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Typical pc user clueless response.
    There region locked and assist and car set so hardly flexible for all to race.

Honestly Id like to hear how you enjoy this games features if all your 3rd party add-ons were removed.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  21. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

You just don't got to the point of my post...

Show initiative, if you like AC. We did it to on PC... complaining about facts don't change a thing. If you prefer the driving in AC to, let's say Forza, DO SOMETHING.
    for crying out lout.

jonnyboy_99 likes this.