1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic why are the servers always empty???

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by clos2727, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

I do buddy, my point is your game is so different to ours thanks to 3rd parties. Imagine stripping your version down to only what Kunos gave you then and only then will you understand the console players disappointment.

NitroDrift DK likes this.
  2. exactly

3. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

:eek:
    So how do YOU chose what server you want to be part of?
    No info to share with others in the community where to be best in?

4. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

Buy Project Cars.....
    (Sorry Bibs)

cmch15 and Bibbles like this.
  5. is not a server like thing .. there are combo lobbies to enter.. you cant invite.. and there are more limitations... bytheway if you didnt try the console version you cant know..

Akheteru likes this.
  6. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

The servers are region locked - and they are just a list with the car/class and the track. There are multiple repeats, not really a way to tell them apart. Very little variety besides different tracks and cars. They do not have fixed setup rooms, short races, longer races.. They have not even updated the rooms to have the new DLC cars yet, so many people are not buying the DLC because they can't be used online. When I first saw how the online system worked I at least expected some dev/admin to go on and add some variety to them, but they have not been updated since launch that I can tell.

Edit - Like NitroDrift DK said above.. the only way to get people into your room is to invite each person individually while the qualify time ticks down. Then hope some trolls/hacks don't enter your room.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

PC version was/is barebones to the limits. It's actually sickening...
    BUT, we on PC accepted the situation, and did improve it on our own!
    Do the same!
    There is a reason why AC is regarded best for it's driving capacities.
    Try to find it out with a bunch of followers! Do yourself the favor.

Philippeapo likes this.
  8. Ya. It's sad. Went into a national game shop locally yesterday and asked where AC was. They told me it didn't sell and they discontinued it completely. No used discs either. It's a shame.

9. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

The official severs on PC only include stock/ no DLC content either. Guess why...;)

10. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

Because they don't manage them? I thought people could make changes and reboot them at least?

Anyways.. if there was a way for console people to rent servers, trust me, it would be happening already.

I am happy with what I got for $40 out of the base game.. I will keep playing it for awhile as it is a great drive, but I feel sorry for people who pumped more money into it and expected more.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

You can always share your invitations here...

12. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

14. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

They have many groups that have been racing together for many years.. they do it for every game they race on.

Like I said though you can't just join. The servers are region lock'd and have repeat names. So you have to join and empty room and invite each person the way they stated. It is cumbersome at best.

15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I hear you, yes it's cumbersome... as was for us on PC!
    Do get your *** up, time zones are researchable, and available slots do seam a bit of a lonely race...
    You have a given place here to get yourself a community going ;)

16. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

Oh man.. I am just googling.. there are online stores stating that AC on console is discontinued.

17. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

You really have no idea do you , how can we use the help of 3rd parties? No dont even bother , added to ignore list.

18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Well, ...then hopefully this non productive discussion comes to an end soon...
    A shame though...

19. Spitfire77

Spitfire77 Racer

Likely just going to digital only .. sad though that they have no intention of printing more physical copies. Some people love to have the actual discs still. I know on PC that has been gone for a long time though.

20. fredzy

fredzy Rookie

This would have to be the case, if it's not just bogus news all together. If they abandoned console development... "i don't even"