1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Look What The Cat Hacked In - Summer Special 2016 - E01

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Schnipp, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Finally I will buy an AC Jacket :D

And yeah, having the point cloud data for historic Spa !!! and being reluctant to make it into a finished track was a bit odd to hear. Yes, it's a huge task, but I really think people would love it. Just like Nords. I believe it would be worth investing that six months development time Marco talked about.

2. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

They had me at "historic." Please build!

3. No wtcc, No Honda as well, and I would say not much Japanese content, other that what's already announced /confirmed that has been queued

Sent using Tapatalk

4. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

Porsche DLC NAME

the RIVAL PACK!!!

trademarked me lol

5. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

seeing as magic must of played a part in procuring the license id go with "the unicorn pack" :D

CaoWS, DaveS78 and MsportDAN like this.
  6. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

finger up EA pack

lol

Punknoodle likes this.
  7. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

The so-called exclusive pack.

8. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

brilliant!

9. Robert Tesch

Robert Tesch Rookie

I woud like to know if they can put the content we already have and the confirmed stuff for ac to ac2. I hope so.

Berniyh and GRFOCO like this.
  10. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

i have already done this question many times here on the forum, no answer.

11. What track poll was marco referring too when he mentioned the new track was highly voted in it?

12. rafikens1000

rafikens1000 Racer

why no ferrari f12?

13. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Lawndart likes this.
  14. AC2 isn't even confirmed so no surprise that Kunos haven't answered that. (I hope so too, btw. Can't imagine that Marco put in all that work just to have to start from scratch if they decide to make a sequel.)

Dessu, kazereal, Epistolarius and 2 others like this.
  15. Seanspeed

Seanspeed Hardcore Simmer

While it'd be awesome to have - 6 months is a lot of opportunity cost to throw on one track.

16. AC_RAF

AC_RAF Hardcore Simmer

First, a big thank to Shredator for the summary! A huge task done!

My question is about the mention of the post processing effect.
    I read : "AC is designed to be used with PP. If you choose not to, you can, but good luck with that"

What does it mean, this "good luck with that" ? That the game is ugly? Or that it's harder to drive?

Personaly, my computer is pretty old and, if he allows me to play AC, I have to decrease all the graphic stuff, including PP effects. They seemed to be resources consuming so I disabled them.

Have I done wrong? :)

17. djtopa

djtopa Hardcore Simmer

No street McLaren F1 Thats a shame ;(

MsportDAN likes this.
  18. Robert Tesch

Robert Tesch Rookie

Marco said ac2 is wip.So it is confirmed.

19. He did? That should be the biggest news to come out of that stream then.

20. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Nope.

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk