1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.2

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jun 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Racer

Using 1.0.2 Windows latest version, latest Nvidia drivers. This new build makes cars in front and back of me disappear and re-appear constantly in single player race. I'll increase drawing distance to see if it fixes the issue.

RTX 2080 Ti.]
    i7- 5930K 3.5 Ghz
    16 GB RAM

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  2. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

This is likely related more to the visible opponents option.

3. aaaape

aaaape Racer

Thanks so much for all the hard Kunos, you rock!

4. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Racer

1.02. I experience a lot of small "freezes" where the game will stop for 1-2 seconds and then resume. I have multiple audio-cards (for butt kickers) in case it's an issue with audio threads.

5. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

No comment lol...like your reaction on that dumb question

6. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

How can I update my servers to 1.0.2 stuff?

7. Jakkison

Jakkison Gamer

This means that if I create myLUT.lut file and .ini file I just need to save them in Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\config to have them working?

8. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

hope there is spray on the back of the cars as well during replays!!! Missing since day one, only a little with heavy rain but not on regular wet tracks

9. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

I'll get home in 1-2 hours and test it. Hoping for the best :)

DiRTMark likes this.
  10. Taaani-sama

Taaani-sama Rookie

Fixed CP servers not showing up for a number of user IP addresses.

unfortunately still "no servers in your region" on CP Servers! But changelog looks delicious so far

Attached Files:

Madsen likes this.
  11. memoNo1

memoNo1 Rookie

Dear Kunos Team.

The days of waiting finally come to an end!
    Finally you can feel the emotions and the passion that you put into the game.
    Why not just like that?
    A rain race at night in VR .. BELLO BELISSIMA!
    Can I have some more, please?

Mille Grazie Kunos!:)

12. Dafunkdp

Dafunkdp Gamer

Good evening.
    I'm using the beta 1.0.2, and when i'm racing in multiplayer at Silverstone, randomly the audio stops working and after few seconds the game freezes.
    The only way to close it is using the task manager.

I'm encountering this problem only in Silverstone, never had this issue on other tracks.

And i think that Vr performance are better :D thank you! :D

F1Aussie likes this.
  13. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Day one, you mean v1.0?
    Before it was the best I ever seen. I believe it was broken because the U4.22 port. I am sure they're working on it.

After_Midnight and DiRTMark like this.
  14. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Could you please attach your entire Logs folder in c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved? (Folder is hidden by default).

15. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

@pankykapus this is the exact same issue of "game freezes" I was asking about earlier.
    I haven't had a chance to try this beta myself but this post isn't very encouraging that it's been fixed.
    As I've said before, people with i9 2080 have had these freezes so it's obviously not hardware related.
    BTW, it's not a Silverstone issue either, I've had it in multiple tracks and my issues have always been in single player.

16. Dafunkdp

Dafunkdp Gamer

Here you have :D

Attached Files:

pankykapus likes this.
  17. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

Yeah you're right, since V1.0
    But i've trust in them as well they fix it, onboard right now or driving in the pits and other cars race/drive by it's very impressive and immersive

18. maxx2504

maxx2504 Rookie

Hi !

Im testing the new Beta now and first i say thank you for the patch ;) But i wanna be honest and just need to ask if thats the ghosting you talked about ? Look behind the back and wheels of the car. That happened when u drive in wet conditions, no matter if i use epic or low settings or whatever i do.

Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2019.06.08 - 01.15.24.36.png Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2019.06.08 - 01.10.14.91.png

PS: i like the new backgrounds in the HUD. i hope that we can change the position and sizes of the elements some day ;)

19. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

So far, so good, just finished 2h Spa in SP.
    The new TAA looks nicer now.
    Rev. lights now working correct on Fanatec Formula rim V2 (flag Llghts not working yet :( ).

Smth. for the buttom of the list:

This is what it should look like:
    61440029_10213570147121986_8149292989202563072_o.jpg

This is what I see with a resolution of 7990+1440 (triples):

20190607210924_1.jpg

Same when watching replays, everything is always a closeup.

menos | M6, PiretSS2000 and FX2K like this.
  20. Jakkison

Jakkison Gamer

no m8, that's not the ghosting effect :)