1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.2

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jun 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiRTMark

DiRTMark Gamer

testing it within a few hours as well. Have fun and on track someday

fsuarez79 likes this.
  2. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Silverstone always freezes and locks up my PC in single player, doesn't happen on other tracks

3. Rolz

Rolz Alien

thanks for putting in mouse, just can't reach load/save or back areas of menu

also thank you so much for fixing vr chat too!! now I can type in all areas of mfd options

4. Neilski

Neilski Alien

I've had a couple of similar issues tonight. I think at least one was Silverstone, but the most recent was Barcelona: audio stopped, then total freeze, with CPU usage of the main ACC process sitting constant at maybe 40% of my i7 and the GPU activity totally stopping; memory was getting eaten slowly but steadily for the minute or so until I killed it.
    (Btw guys, you might want to consider allowing 7z file uploads - the one I just made was *half* the size of this ZIP file.)

Attached Files:

F1Aussie likes this.
  5. maxx2504

maxx2504 Rookie

But anyway it looks not nice tho ;)

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  6. Yep, same issue here tonight at Spa in MP session.

Attached Files:

7. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

The new AA method is terrible bad, Is like is back to Pre 1.0
    the one from 1.0 was much much better with almost no ghosting

AA is set on temporal and EPIC

Attached Files:

8. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

FFB with LUT feels nicer. I can now feel more detail on my T300. Nice work Kunos!

9. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

how to set the LUT?

10. tow

tow Racer

When we can have pit crew back?

11. "- Added another AA method.
    Temporal is now more effective against jaggies, while KTAA is more effective against ghosting."

If you want less jaggies use Temporal, if you want less ghosting use KTAA.

Epistolarius, Son, Cefirofun and 4 others like this.
  12. RuaOnze

RuaOnze Gamer

Same problem with audio and freeze.

Attached Files:

13. Oscar1900

Oscar1900 Racer

I posted this in the How-to VR thread, but I meant to post it here.

Just tried it. Thank you Kunos. Race at Moza with 29 AI, night time, and rain. Some, very little, stuttering on L1, T1. Other than that pretty smooth. Tried the mouse, at first I forgot we had mouse support so I was wondering what that box in the middle of the screen was. Worked great. I was able to use it every where. However, I didn't try to load/save setup. I did save the FFB settings and that worked.

As far as VR, for those of you who don't know, I always have my WMR locked at 45 FPS and let it interpolate; not just for ACC, but all sims that I play. For my old eyes, the interpolation Microsoft does is good enough. If I were to leave it unlocked, the reprojection Microsoft does is pretty bad. Since just about every game I play drops below 90 at times it turns reprojection on and I can't stand it. So I leave it locked at 45. So when I said that it works for me, take how I run it into consideration.

I did have a freeze that required me to log off to unfreeze the computer. That happened after I finished a race and wanted to see the replay. It only happens once. I was able to watch replays other times. Sorry Kunos I was too excited to get back and play some more so I didn't pick up the logs. I will next time it happens.

14. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Regarding the wet tyre sets in the UI, I had an open bug thread here:- https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/v1-0-1-wet-tyre-sets-handling.57999/

In V1.0.2 there has been an improvement in the UI functionality however the question remains if ("There is also no limit for wet tyre sets.") , how do we manage wet tyre sets whereby we can choose and old set once used?

15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

How do we get both? :D:p

Van Gossum and F1Aussie like this.
  16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

17. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

pankykapus
    Had the same issue at Silverstone as that other guy but in Single Player in 3H Endurance Mode.
    Suddenly lost sound, restarted the session but the game got stuck at the loading screen with the ACC logo. The only option was restart the PC.
    Attached is my logs folder.
    I'll upload my logs also in the Troubleshooting section.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  18. Levelup1

Levelup1 Rookie

Thank you KUNOS! ACC is running and looking better with this new build. My gpu and cpu is also cooler.

Son, vanveen and memoNo1 like this.
  19. Rolz

Rolz Alien

crash on Brands Hatch

Attached Files:

20. swannyuk

swannyuk Racer

Jaggies seem better now, just need to sort out the shadows popping in front of us and the flickering texture and we're there.

Keep up the good work boys.

Son, its.me and trasgu like this.