1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.2

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jun 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pablito

pablito Rookie

You need to generate your own LUT file for exactly your wheel.

Gunja likes this.
  2. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

it's
    Code:
    "isRaceLocked": 1
    by default. If you want this off, set it to 0. But this is only really useful for private servers, as the "user-server-algorithm" won't show you race sessions anyways. Now this is something very hard, before it was only a strong bias.
    Btw. to get new settings generated, decrease the "configVersion" to 0 and restart the server. Handbook is on the way

ears likes this.
  3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

My first freeze in v1.02 whilst joining an unofficial MP server at Spa. Because I have to do a manual restart of my system is the log file useful because based on the modify timestamp it looks to be a few minutes before the freeze?

Attached Files:

• AC2.zip
      File size:
      43.1 KB
      Views:
  4. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

1. Save the generated LUT in My Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\ folder, eg myLUT.lut
    2. Open ff_post_process.ini located in My Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\ and make sure the TYPE=LUT, ENABLED=1 and CURVE = Generated LUT filename
    3. MIN FORCE should be set to 0 in Assetto Corsa!!

Where do I put the lut file in ACC? It doesn't have a cfg file

Levelup1 likes this.
  5. Si.

Si. Simracer

Only noticed this since 1.02 but if I go into Matchmaking Option and make a change then I cannot move the cursor on the Main MP menu to e.g. select Quick Join, I haves to exit out of the menu and then come back in again for cursor to be active. This could be an existing issue though as I haven’t changed many options recently, I just went in to change rain/night settings.

6. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

looking good so far

7. Y22 Rydr

Y22 Rydr Rookie

@PiretSS2000 The .csv is normally created in the “My Documents” folder.

8. Gunja

Gunja Alien

Shows how much i know about it. Still would like to at least try his.

9. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Thx

10. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

PHYSICS & FFB:
    - Force Feedback Post-Processing is now available like in the original Assetto Corsa.
    Copy your "ff_post_process.ini" and associated LUTs to "Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config".

11. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

PHYSICS & FFB:
    - Force Feedback Post-Processing is now available like in the original Assetto Corsa.
    Copy your "ff_post_process.ini" and associated LUTs to "Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config".

12. antonmorse

antonmorse Gamer

Can anyone please advise - I've gone on to 1.0.2 beta, and continued my career (I had only done the beginner tests), so I started the first event at Zolder, did practice, Q1, Q2, and race 1. Then I quit to menu.
    When I continued career, I was back at the start of the whole Zolder event. So it has not saved between sessions.

Do I need to start a completely new career for this to work, or am I misunderstanding when it saves?

EDIT - UPDATE to this - after closing the game completely and restarting, I am in fact now at the start of race 2! So it does appear to have worked but only if the game is completely closed? Not sure if that's intentional, but at least my game progress has not been lost

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  13. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Thank you very much

Oblit0r likes this.
  14. steno

steno Gamer

so far so good, after 3 hours i haven't had a single freeze.

15. LeiF

LeiF Alien

I think because the LUT is specifically designed to correct the inconsistencies in delivery of the power of the wheel, each wheel is slightly different so needs to generate it's own LUT.

It especially removes the need for use of minimum force in the game and removes the lightness when going relatively straight, on wheels which suffer from this. Though the T500 is not a completely weak wheel it does benefit from LUT in my opinion.
    I noticed ACC automatically removed the minimum force I had previously set once I configured it to use the LUT, nice (important) touch!

I would go further and say you need to generate the LUT with a certain setting in the TM control panel and not change it there after, only tune settings in the game after you have set up the LUT.

When I did mine originally for AC I experimented with different strengths in the TM panel and generated LUT files for each, they all varied slightly. I settled on 55 overall strength as this gave the best looking graph and did indeed feel better, maybe placebo :) and used the LUT made with this, then just tuned it per car in AC.

Gunja likes this.
  16. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Working the best it ever has for me (VR Rift).
    Only had a quick hot stint on Brands both in dry and storm and the Spanish challenge, but worked great without issues.

17. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Works for me, example taken from my BH server config.

{
    "track": "brands_hatch",
    "eventType": "E_6h",
    "preRaceWaitingTimeSeconds": 60,
    "sessionOverTimeSeconds": 120,
    "ambientTemp": 26,
    "trackTemp": 30,
    "cloudLevel": 0.3,
    "rain": 0.0,
    "weatherRandomness": 2,
    "isRaceLocked": 1,
    "configVersion": 1,
    "sessions": [
    {
    "hourOfDay": 10,
    "dayOfWeekend": 1,
    "timeMultiplier": 6,
    "sessionType": "P",
    "sessionDurationMinutes": 10
    },
    {
    "hourOfDay": 14,
    "dayOfWeekend": 1,
    "sessionType": "Q",
    "sessionDurationMinutes": 20
    },
    {
    "hourOfDay": 17,
    "dayOfWeekend": 2,
    "sessionType": "R",
    "sessionDurationMinutes": 30
    }
    ]
    }

kro likes this.
  18. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

As much as I appreciate your continuous efforts, it really spoils the fun when I still can't map my keyboard buttons along side with my wheel; almost two weeks after the release. It's a basic feature and must have on PC, but yet it doesn't work in ACC.

I only report every problem I encounter, because I'm in for the long run and want the game to improve and be the best that it can. However I've attached my v1.0.2 (beta) log and config/controls.json file and maybe you can help me troubleshoot.

Attached Files:

warth0g likes this.
  19. tpw

tpw Gamer

I’m happy to report that the AA seems to have improved further, definitely the white track lines are shimmering much less. Driving Paul Ricard is a reminder of how far the AA has come, it was a shimmering mess in EA.

After_Midnight, LeDude83 and Madsen like this.
  20. I gave this a go, and although not bad and usable. The setup one of the staff members came up with some time back, is much better in my opinion.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...tmaster-ts-pc-ts-xw-suggested-settings.48834/