1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.2

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jun 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natloz76

natloz76 Racer

Mouse steering?????

jelydonut, warth0g, Nox and 1 other person like this.
  2. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Is it just me or this is the first build to really have proper physical tyre deg. In past builds I barely noticed any over a 1 hour race in SP or mp with ymtyre wear on. Now it seems much more pronounced.

Could see others having changes in balance and pace through runs more too.

warth0g likes this.
  3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Something I noticed in this build, but may have been in earlier builds as I haven't really ran much mp at Brands hatch before. I see some cars popping through the mesh in turn 3.

Also nice to see the trackside furnishings being replaced at the start of all sessions, also seems you could hit bollards on track which before I think had no collisions once moved from their original location.

Car soccer mod anyone. :D

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  4. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

What are the medals in career for?
    The achievements/progress page sadly was removed since 1.0, so career is just driving without any real progress? You don't see what to do in advance, you cannot see what you have reached so far.
    Even the career mode in AC was better than this is now, and The career in AC was a joke...
    Come on Kunos, you could do far better than as it is now.

5. DD_Friar

DD_Friar Simracer

Great to have mouse in VR will make racing so much easier. Thankyou.
    I find that I can not use the mouse to scroll in the menus by clicking on the scroll bar;
    The VR image has now become very blurred compared to previous version with same settings.....this may be to new graphics in game so will try a few adjustments after consulting the great and the good on these boards...

Please ignore my system specs I have recently upgraded and now have an I7 with a Rtx 2080

6. eRacer212

eRacer212 Racer

Maybe the weather is getting cooler? Not trolling you, that helps.

Levelup1 likes this.
  7. Sandorkan

Sandorkan Rookie

Hi Team,

I got the already mentioned issue "sound gone - game freeze thereafter" as well (logs attached, no crashreport in crashs folder created). However, I might test a "clean" reinstall of the game later today.

Attached Files:

8. @pankykapus

also in this version 1.0.2 at the end of the race, after a timeout of about 30 seconds my dynamic station stops, then the telemetry data stop arriving, I would like to get to the pits and manually close the whole thing. Can this change be made? thank you

9. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

still no CP Server for me o_O:(:(

no CP Server.jpg

10. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Thanks @pankykapus you guys just keep knocking it for 6; can’t believe you dropped the LUT bomb like that, f...... excellent!

I had given up racing for the night when I saw the update..

Copied over my LUT and associated ini file and went back to the KS 70 SA server I had just been racing in and had one more race.

Anecdotally I will say join lag is quite improved but still noticeable, didn’t yet make me crash like before (previously if you get the lag whilst riding a kerb it’s game over).

Wheel felt like it doubled in value, FFB is 2* as immersive, this really is the single best present I have received in simracing since you gave us the Yellowbird for Xmas a few years ago :)

Have a good weekend guys, hope to see you on the track soon!

Gunja likes this.
  11. Would it be possible to share your lut file for the T300?

Nox likes this.
  12. memoNo1

memoNo1 Rookie

No.
    My GPU and CPU are now finally cooler and work much less.

13. mr.urlauber

mr.urlauber Gamer

Just had another one of those "no sound then freeze" encounters with the 1.0.2 beta, Logs folder attached.

Attached Files:

14. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

15. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

After_Midnight and Rolz like this.
  16. trutya

trutya Simracer

just sterted the new build.
    first tried to load the last saved game from yesterday. i had a fatal error, maybe because of the new build? i'll try to save an event today too.

positives:
    - game running much smoother, less stutters for me (after 20min of playing no big stutters, however it's really hot here now)
    - in qualy, stepping to Q2 from Q1 i had the fuel level the same as i arrived in the pits in end of Q1. which is great! too bad that i went back to garage and the game forgot the fuel level (could modify it). can it be done later, that an option could be turn in that you can't touch the fuel level during qualy? it would be great :)
    - AI looks more competitive during Qualy, but this was not a real issue during the latest beta too.

if the saves are working, this build is a really big step towards the right direction. thanks devs!

17. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

18. Levelup1

Levelup1 Rookie

The wine was unkind when I wrote that, and auto correct lol. Meant colder

19. kro

kro Simracer

I would like to confirm this as well ;-) , however I don't see this new entry in my 1.0.2 server/settings file ? do we manually add it in ? and is 'settings' the proper file to add it to ?
    Thx !

20. Gunja

Gunja Alien

Hey mate. Can you please attach your lut for me (or anyone else with t500)?
    I have almost zero time to simrace at the moment but i'd like to try it as soon as i find some time.