1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox One Update v 1.14

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jun 6, 2017.

1. tony wenham

tony wenham Rookie

i have no servers found for a least 2 weeks iv deleated everything and redounloaded it still no good single players fine any suggestions

2. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Oh, now I got it! They are holding this update as a Xmas surprise for us!!!

Amazing! Thanks Kunos

3. just got the news that the submission finally passed! The update should be up mid next week.. but please wait for the official confirmation... don't shoot the messenger.

4. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Great news! Can you please say if this considerable delay was due to adjustments for the new private lobbies system, specifically? Is there a big chance the following Xbox updates will also be subject to huge delays or just a small chance of it happening? I ask because I remember all previous updates took a little longer for Xbox, but just a matter of days; only this one took this long... Thanks.

5. no it wasn't. The update had to go through several submissions but none of the problems were related to the new custom lobby system.
    We'll do our best to go through next updates on the first shot.

6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

That's good to hear, thank you for the update @Lord Kunos

7. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Nice one.

We can all start moaning about the next version now ;)

jelydonut, pippo10, mms and 5 others like this.
  8. Looking forward to maybe having a reason to play some AC again. Hopefully these lobbies will be good enough that some proper racing can be done. Although my fear is we passed the too late point months and months ago with the Xbox racing community. But we'll see.

It's just too bad leaderboards seem to be nowhere on the agenda here. With proper custom lobbies and leaderboards I think you could draw many more back to the game.

9. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I am delighted to see that XboxOne users have some good news regarding v1.14.

Full steam ahead now Kunos to bring the fabulous looking Ready to Race Pack to console. I am living for that!

Hopefully the licencing issue over official liveries for the Maserati MC12 GT1 have been sorted so we get the legendary Vitaphone version in particular.

IllestD, pippo10 and Schnauzahpowah like this.
  10. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Nice! Hopefully now we don't have to wait 2 months more to see update 1.15 with button mapping, new AI, DLC and a long list of awaited fixes on console versions

11. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Told you!

12. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

Woot! Even though I just bought the pc version, playing on my laptop with min settings :cool:, I gotta see how the changes will work. I had my doubts, but at least it passed submission!

13. @Lord Kunos if I could tap the like button 57 times per second - I would

Capirossi and _reborn_ like this.
  14. it's not as easy as pressing a button you know :p

15. Cool and nice to read that you still work on upcoming updates for Xbox

16. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

That's fantastic news :) I'll be watching the update status closely on my Xbox next week.

17. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

That's life after seeing the PC version receiving 4 updates meanwhile and that we PS4 players have to wait until Xbox receive the 1.14 update to move on to the next 1.15...
    Hopefuly You guys receive the update with less bugs and issues than us;)

I have quite some friends waiting months and months the DoR bug on The Logitech G29 wheel so they don't have to reset the game every time they want to change from car to car.:)

Happy to see anyway that finally the Xbox One users will receive the update that for sure is like a new start of the game.

And hopefully now you guys can save setups without problems after waiting nearly 11 months;)

I just hope to receive one day a quality post realese support and feedback as the PC version recives.

And I'm sorry, but in the near two months we PS4 users where already on 1.14 we were hoping to see landing in this time the 1.15 update for us or an 1.14.x update with some fixes..;)

IllestD and _reborn_ like this.
  18. Thanks for the great news kunos just in time for my first wheel arriving :D

19. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

It seems on PS4 the set up options is not free of bugs. I will create a proper thread in the future: I have a set up created since a long time ago (so before many updates) and that set up was created before I changed the hard drive for my PS4. Well now if I use that set up the car doesnt brake.

I discovered this problem because I was trying to set a clean lap on the nordschleife. After crashing two times with the 911 GT3 R, I decided to take the Huracan because with that set up I know it is much more easy to handle than the 911. So, I get out of the online lobby, I choose the huracan and I get in the lobby (after 15 minutes trying to set a clean lap). To my amusement I crash in the first corner and I have to restart again.

Im reaching a point where instead of frustrate me, the collection of bugs from Assetto makes me laugh.

Donnced2 likes this.
  20. that's because you're not familiar with the xbox controller :p

RB50 likes this.