1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Release 0.3 discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by th3o, Nov 4, 2018.

1. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

there is a strange calm in the forum to be the eve of the new build o_O

2. Yes, i agree, that's i was thinking too ! calm befor storm ?

3. CKraegel

CKraegel Simracer

WE.NEED.DEVBLOGS!!! :D

Son, Echo_29, D.Jankovic and 3 others like this.
  4. Calm before the storm on Paul Ricard ;)

andrea.chiovato likes this.
  5. FHarbor

FHarbor Gamer

Just 1 more day.:D

6. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

They must be trying to make this bloody multiplayer work....:p

7. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Multiplayer...
    BMW M6 GT3...
    Paul Ricard track...

+ other little surprises (ffb...?)

Can't wait to be tomorrow :)

8. From the beginning, that's THE update i'm waiting for !

9. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

Three cars, tracks and online. It's gonna be tight competition : - D The M6 probably gonna smoke lambo and bentley both. I can see that happening very easy.

Paul Ricard is the worst looking thing I have ever had the honor to name after the word "circuit". It is confusing unlike any other, and from the pilot's point of view it gotta get even worse specially in the straight with all those awful track layouts converging all together

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    fear_scarecrow likes this.
  10. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I don`t get it why Paul Richard is so confusing to people...lol you barelly use any of the weird layouts. Did the laps on mod on AC and only mistakes i was making on it was brake zones learned track pretty fast and those red and blue lines don`t affect you at all when driving.

cobrettee, M96, Blamer and 7 others like this.
  11. trutya

trutya Simracer

i guess the servers will collapse in 5 minutes for the first time :D
    i think i'll make an endurance race first... or even more possible, make a quick practice with the M6 on an older track and getting familiar with pit stop options. and then an endurance race :D

D.Jankovic likes this.
  12. Just bring me Spa and the Mercedes AMG please.
    This update should come with the bentley, it suits better since both the car and the track are horrible. I think i'm actually more anxious about the bug fixes than paul ricard.

chksix likes this.
  13. trutya

trutya Simracer

i don't like the Bentley very much but it feels better than either RaceRoom or rFactor2.
    you can use the curbs very hard and you can brake very late. the pace you can throw it through the fast chicane at Nurb is really impressive. i'll give it a shot even its outright pace is slightly worse than the Lambo.
    i'm wondering about the M6 as in RaceRoom it's one of my less fav car, together with McLaren. maybe it feels better here too.

14. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

had similar plan :)
    Load up M6 and Nurburgring do couple of laps.
    Then test the Pitstops
    Then drive around Paul Richard
    Then Multiplayer
    Then Play special events until multiplayer works :D

trutya likes this.
  15. anything-but

anything-but Guest

Well, servers withstanding, I'm going to be hosting a mini championship on Friday / Saturday / Sunday night.

Going to use SRS rules (20mins q/1hr race /w accelerated fuel +tyre wear to force pitstops), mp is where I get my fix so realllly looking forward to tomorrow's update. :)

Ricky Reject and D.Jankovic like this.
  16. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

Still no blog about multiplayer or endurance :(

17. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

lol connecting to server... ... ... servers busy at the moment ...

yeah paul ricard is a weird thing indeed. No much excitement or expectations, and also with other ones in the schedule. This is another aspect of real life GT3 i don't like. Its track schedule could be more.., ambitious.

I actually like the Bentley in this game. I think it is the best handling Bentley in any sim. Like another user said above, you can crazy attack curbs on the boat, feels very stable even on aggressive, and pro-mode on TC=3 makes you feel a badass at least until rear tyres go too hot xD.

For instance, in project cars 2 the car behaves well only if you go very tight traction control and better on a stable setup too to avoid sudden spins when tyres get hot with unstable setup. And in rfactor2 it ain't much better. However, in acc this car feels the competitive thing it has been in real life apparently, and if the new Bentley that comes later in another update is up to the circumstances (omg the BMW=OP sure lol), then It will become the choice very easliy.

For once you can drive the bentley in a sim and feel you are in control of the car, and the awesome tyre behaviour when they are up to temp it only makes the driving even better.

trutya likes this.
  18. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

My plan :

Fire the Oculus Rift, launch a hotsint with Paul Ricard and BMW M6
    Stop in the middle of the track, increase the AA in the graphics (because of those red and blue lines)
    Check some engine.ini tweaks, put the SS to 80
    Cry a little
    Check the price of a decent GPU on Amazon
    Cry again...

Winston and fear_scarecrow like this.
  19. FHarbor

FHarbor Gamer

The full Mistral straight is going to be mental, and Signes after it.

Btw the update drops when? 5PM UK, 6PM Central EU time?

20. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

As always +/- 6PM/18:00CET

M6 love it.

Cheers
    Robin