1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Build 5 Thoughts

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Son, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Stunning cat. I am also looking forward to the blog for the Jag as well as for the Ferrari.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  2. trutya

trutya Simracer

one of the most sexy gt3 asses, i love it :)

Madsen and Son like this.
  3. Mad.Motion

Mad.Motion Racer

This game will never be ready in 2 monthes, there is so much things to do to make it basicaly acceptable. So making it the "Next simracing game" will take a looooooooot of time..... if ever they reach this goal.
    Not even speaking about the fact that there is still no proper Triple screen support !

Real simracers moved back to their favorite sims and will come back maybe by the end of 2019 :D

4. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

And you are exactly who to determine who is a real simracer and who isn't?

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

D.Jankovic likes this.
  5. Mad.Motion

Mad.Motion Racer

@sirgaric

It's just a fact bro.... relax and take a deep breath !

If you enjoy testing this game since 4 monthes now with a distorded image and some really strange physics behaviors, it's good for you and i am okay with that, no problem...

But for the moment when i drive, i want to enjoy my sessions, that's why i went back, like many others, to our usual and favorite sims (Iracing on top of the list for example)

6. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

wondering what happens behind the scenes. o_O
    seems that they changed some things - nearly no activity from whole kunos team in 2019 in this forum.:eek:
    cause i trust in kunos i think tomorrow there are a lot of good news.:)

fingers crossed. :cool:

7. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Agree, hoping they just been silently working to get all things improved! :) Cant wait to try the Jaaaaaaaag!

Madsen and sissydriver like this.
  8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I told you guys they love that driver swap feature too much they just did not have time to talk to us from all the multiplayer driver swaps they have been testing :D

9. Fernandito

Fernandito Racer

Can't ****ing wait for 1.0

This game online should be all about that

Echo_29 likes this.
  10. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

they are fixing Assetto Corsa for console :p

sissydriver and henkjansmits like this.
  11. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

If they really are not on schedule at the moment regarding the roadmap I can imagine that they rather concentrate on than topic instead of replying to our comments.
    But the change of the header is at least a sign, they are still there...
    ;-)

12. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

I imagine a bit less chatter from Kunos going forward that’s not service related due to them really being down to the wire (for the whole game, not just this build). Monthly builds to publisher is one thing, but to the public? Tough!

ShredatorFIN likes this.
  13. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

I really looking forward to 0.5 and the track Zolder and of course the JagCat :p:cool:

Arlo and Son like this.
  14. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Don't put your expectations too high, drivers swaps must be one the last features too be added. Enhanced mean improved not finished.
    Also v1.0 don't mean finished, will be a long road during 2019.

Lawndart likes this.
  15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Is the change log coming?

16. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

17. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I am just a bit disappointed that we still have no dynamic weather. I know it will come 100% at the latest in v 1.0, but still :)

18. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

:cool:

Thug likes this.
  19. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

I cant believe how quiet it sounds.

Ensi Ferrum likes this.
  20. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I'm looking forward to the Jaguar very much. I hope it handles somewhat like the Bentley, which is my favourite car in ACC so far.

I'll be on the train when the update drops so I'm looking forward to reading the reports here in the forum :)