1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Discussing Release 1.3.1x

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Günthar Rowe, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Doubt he knew what he did was wrong, why otherwise would he go on the official forums and state in his first post that he downloaded the game.

And the license thing is bullsh*t imo. You buy a game, you should be the owner of it, not 'lease' it. Nowadays most games might be played without a physical copy, but that shouldn't be a reason not to be the owner of the product you've bought.

F1Aussie and kuccu like this.
  2. Tell that to iRacing loool

3. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

On iRacing you buy a subscription, you don't buy a game like you do on Steam.

F1Aussie likes this.
  4. What about tracks and cars? You buy them, but if you stop paying the subscription, that content, even being "yours" isn't even playable in singleplayer mode. Is completely gone

5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

It stays on your account until you buy another subscription.

6. I know, but if you have paid for them, they should be "yours" to use whenever you want

kuccu and chksix like this.
  7. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

They are "yours", they are just worthless without the platform.
    Like buying the IGTC pack without having ACC.

anthonylroy, F1Aussie and kuccu like this.
  9. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

That's not how it works unfortunately. There's all sorts of IP in ACC owned by many different entities. For example Kunos have purchased licenses to use various brands, track, sponsor IPs etc in the title. By signing that contract they don't own that IP they have purchased limited permission to use it, just as the end user doesn't own the software after purchase.

Winston likes this.
  10. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Haven't heard of that one, will have to check it out.:D

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Are you over the age of 18..?

12. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Does it matter? :eek:

I get to raise my bat next year to celebrate my half century. :(

Coanda likes this.
  13. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Racer

Apologies for changing subject and harping back to my comments earlier in the thread but I'm working my way through Aris's Huracan/Hungaroring setup work video with the aggresive setup.

At the 1:18:40 ish mark, he mentions that the asymmetrical settings don't seem correct, the setup generally isn't very good and that he may alter this for a future update.

Now I've seen that, I have no excuse for being so slow :D

14. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

Congratulations on your 50th solar orbit!

You will have travelled 29.2 billion miles in your lifetime. Embrace the big numbers, no sad smilies here! :)

Freddie Seng likes this.
  15. Coanda

Coanda Alien

50 cold ones on Boony.. congrats mate you earned em.. :):cool:

db.jpg

16. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

Guys... news for 1.4?

17. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

The news is that there's no news yet.

Vision_Slayer_525 likes this.
  18. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

OK, so what has 1.3.12 done?

19. NSx7

NSx7 Rookie

Romain Monti, a French driver allready have it. Check his FB Page

https://www.facebook.com/RomainMontiPilote/

You will saw the new Bentley from Bullit Racing. That driver said the update is for today, but can't say when.

Attached Files:

20. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

hmmm... 12h stream there was something like - with 1.3.10 /1.3.11 we propably did the 1.4 update, only earlier. now i am really confused. there may be a lot of questions in the stream this evening....o_O