1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the Facebook thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animal Ed

Animal Ed Simracer

No. Consider me plus ...

2. liakjim

liakjim Alien

GT3 version (road version ugly as well, wrong proportions).

But boy the GT3 is ugly as it gets. Previous version much nicer. Then again this is not a beauty contest as long as t drives well, who cares...

arthur666 likes this.
  3. ouvert

ouvert Alien

Just like previous one... So ugly that it is beautiful ☺

Wedge598 likes this.
  4. Animal Ed

Animal Ed Simracer

It`s not just ugly overall to consider is kind of cute, it is just the grill that spoils everything ... for my taste.

5. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

every car has it's own beauty :p even the multipla

6. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

People have some very different and strange sense of taste... I like SLS and AMG GT/S and both GT3 versions and to add on the list even the new Lambo Huracan - road and GT3 versions.

I know people that don't like any of the above cars and it baffles me why not and what exactly do they think looks good to their eyes... :rolleyes:

7. Animal Ed

Animal Ed Simracer

It`s personal taste ... same as why I don`t like lambo V10 sound - like asking Pavarotti to sing Leonard Cohen or Chris Rea song ...

8. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

[​IMG]

Qwaribo and victor86 like this.
  9. claudiopolez

claudiopolez Simracer

10. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

Pretty sure this was their inspiration. "Perfect! People will assume there's a pretty pretty lady inside"
    [​IMG]

11. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

Haha, the resemblance is amazing! :D

12. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

never liked GT40 and AC probably won't change that
    but it will be great to see Fords in AC

13. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Can it take Schwedenkreuz flat?

Freddie Seng likes this.
  14. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

In perfect conditions it probably will ;)

15. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

[​IMG]
    Rest of the GT3 field takes this corner at ~230km/h and this new Merc will do it at 270km/h?

16. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I think they will all be doing it at 200kmh now. ;)

Nahkamarakatti likes this.
  17. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

I will only believe it when I see it:D speed limit on a race track sounds ridicilously retarded

mistery and yusupov like this.
  18. Yes, I agree. Either change the track (not going to happen), or don't race those cars at the Nordschleife.

19. yusupov

yusupov Alien

or just idk apply science to the problem instead of POSTING A LITERAL SPEED LIMIT ON A RACE COURSE

20. yusupov

yusupov Alien

and i get they are & it takes time & thats the point but god its just so sad & laughable at the same time.