1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the Facebook thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think the AMG GT3 is the best looking GT3 car, it almost looks like the road car was designed with the race version in mind.

Cant wait for this, the SLS GT3 is my favourite GT3 so far. Hope the street version makes its way to AC too!

2. VallinKenel

VallinKenel Hardcore Simmer

I wonder if Marco is also working his magic with McLaren and Audi to get the 650s GT3 and the new R8 GT3 LMS :cool:

Looking forward to the AMG GT3 :)

PhenOm and Mogster like this.
  3. Mogster

Mogster Alien

The R8 GT3 does seem to have been teasered a few times, it's surprising it's not been officially confirmed.

As with the Merc I'd like to see the AWD R8 road car as well.

4. 3316V

3316V Alien

PAKFA likes this.
  5. Skybird

Skybird Alien

^ Yep, that is why I do ot even go as a visitor to that site since always. Most people simply do not know it. Just clicking on a FB link invites them to enforce openings into your system.

FB is NOT FOR FREE. N-E-V-E-R. You always pay with your privacy, whether you are aware or not, whether you care or not.

And no - since this stupid argument always pops up sooner or later -, it does not compare the the ordinary way the whole internet functions in. Like it does not compare to have a foreigner ringing at your door and asking you for the right way or wanting to sell you something - versus the police kicking in the door and searching your house.

PAKFA and 3316V like this.
  6. yusupov

yusupov Alien

well im excited, gt3 may be somewhat dull but for that reason its especially important to me to keep up w/ the current gen so it will need a bit of an overhaul the next couple years. if the cars dont have a special character, i want them to look like the ones on tee-vee (or livestream more likely). so im glad to see kunos is doing that.

7. 3316V

3316V Alien

8. Pascalwb

Pascalwb Hardcore Simmer

bondyboy and 3316V like this.
  9. megaCoffee

megaCoffee Simracer

[​IMG]

10. Qwaribo

Qwaribo Alien

Use union browser!

11. Any chance we could get the road version with Safety Car option / livery? :p

garyjpaterson likes this.
  12. Aceking

Aceking Racer

His comments were in direct response to my questions and i appreciate his response! Thanks, Skybird

13. Skybird

Skybird Alien

That ius true.

However, I indeed mentioned R3E repeatedly now. But that is not to spread dispute and anger or to slap Kunos team in their faces, but to give some hints to AC where it has deficits, and by moving in what direction these deficits can (sometimes must) be cured. I do not dislike or hate AC all of a sudden. I want it to grow beyond its current deficits - and deficits there are, some rooting in bugs or unripe features (AI), some ranking in the general design of the whole software package (no season, no proper race presentation, a certain general sterility to be seen and felt everywhere in its presentation and concept). Until some days ago I did not even know that something like R3E was on the market. And when I found it, I immediately realised that this was the best racing simulation I have ever stumbled over except AC. I saw that it could serve as an example for AC how to do some things better, things that are either in range of AC, or are nevertheless essential even if difficult to achieve. The initial hype over AC is over, the sim now gets officially sold as "feature-complete" and as an ordinary full product. "We are in beta still", no longer is an excuse to hide behind. So the standards indeed have risen. They must live with that. Me personally thinks that they still released 1.0 several months too early, especially when I think of the AI, and the race presentation and action (flags, collisions, pitstops, career/season). I do not know the background, but if I would learn it, I would expect to learn that the reason was less code-related ("we are done!"), but was dictated by business realities.

R3E btw officially also is still in Beta - since years! - , and MP is even officially declared to be Alpha. Seen that way, AC fired quite early. :) R3E has 50% off sales days from tomorrow on (as long as I did not fall for a joke at April'S fools). Think I will strike again.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015
  14. Tucker73

Tucker73 Hardcore Simmer

15. Alberto Llinares

Alberto Llinares Hardcore Simmer

Rseat RS1 Assetto Corsa Special Edition unveiled!

KUNOS Simulazioni is pleased to announce a new partnership with RSeat LTD and France Simulateur SARL, the Official European Distributor, that combines more than 5 years of experience with gaming seats and gaming devices. The result of this partnership is the RSeat RS1 Assetto Corsa Special Edition, a racing seat that features the official colours and logos of the acclaimed PC racing game Assetto Corsa, and that includes the full version of the game, offered in bundle this racing seat.

RS1 is the KUNOS choice, thanks to its ergonomics, reliability and compatibility with the most popular gaming devices, including Logitech, Fanatec and Thrustmaster racing wheels and pedals. Customers will be able to upgrade and build their RS1 simulator Assetto Corsa Special Edition all the way down from Basic rig up to Full motion.

The Bundle RSeat RS1 Assetto Corsa Special Edition + Assetto Corsa PC racing game is available at the suggested reatail price of 729 € ex-VAT and includes:

Shifter mounting plate for Fanatec clubsport shifter
    Thrustmaster TH8RS / TH8A and Logitech G25/ G27
    Keyboard and Mouse tray with red mouse support and red plastic inserts
    Black synthetic leather with embroidered ASSETTO CORSA logo
    Seat support with ASSETTO CORSA stickers on each side
    Bucket seat with fiberglass painted in gloss red
    Wheel plate support red
    Shifter support red
    Pedals plate red
    Assetto Corsa racing game* (*Steam version, a Steam account is required)

To learn more about the RSeat RS1 Assetto Corsa Special Edition visit the page:

https://www.rseat-europe.com/…/RS1-Assetto-corsa-special-ed…

To find the local RSeat distributor, please visit the page:

https://www.rseat-europe.com/ or http://www.rseat.net

Follow them on Facebook on rSeat Europe for news.

[​IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/Assetto.Corsa/posts/1112532118773105

mangal and Quffy like this.
  16. ouvert

ouvert Alien

until 18th second of a video i though it is Assetto Corsa mod :) ... maybe cause I had to watch it on Macbooks retina display and on the sun .. will check it at home on normal screen but it was totaly like AC :)

17. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

ffs, dang that thing is quick. Look at how it grips!

Now I'm actually wondering if AC doesn't have enough grip :p

Nahkamarakatti likes this.
  18. ouvert

ouvert Alien

:) hard to say without telemetry .. seems legit :)

19. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Am i the only one to find this new Mercedes, super ugly?

Tim Meuris and HONDAHOLIC like this.
  20. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

This one?
    [​IMG]

You might be. :D