1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Weekly challenge 3 - 10th March till 17th March - 599XX Evo Silverstone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Paul Davidson, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

Got into the high 2:00's, Chapel/Maggots/Becketts fecks me up :confused:

2. ApocalypseZA

ApocalypseZA Racer

Sent invite. Need to see how I do, haven't been racing for ages thanks to BF3 and BF4.

3. TCLF

TCLF Alien

yus, I'm in

4. BMASTER

BMASTER Hardcore Simmer

Don't need that much to beat the 2' mark. Got 2:00:874 today^^

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

5. Excellent lap. Really wish I had the time to get good! Grr.

6. ApocalypseZA

ApocalypseZA Racer

Very neat, Need to practice a lot more as I'm only doing full spec races at the moment.

7. mattrick

mattrick Racer

I think we should maybe use these timings to formulate a couple of trial MP lobbies once available, it will give a good insight into race classes ;)

8. ApocalypseZA

ApocalypseZA Racer

With a controller and doing manual for the first time with a controller my best time so far is 2:02:022.

9. kjelle

kjelle Racer

I added a bunch of you guys and girls(?) as friends yesterday, hope you don't mind. Next thing is to get time to drive AC!

10. Shardik77

Shardik77 Rookie

Send you a friend request on Steam "Shardik77". I'm in.

11. Rigel

Rigel Alien

Tried Festa's and Kristaps' setups. They don't suit my driving style though, I didn't manage to improve my time :oops:

12. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

What was wrong with them Rigel?

I`m asking because we may be able to advise on subtle changes to suit your driving style, unless you`ve tried changing them already?

13. Rigel

Rigel Alien

Both your setups were too soft for me, I put much stiffer ARBs on mine. This was not a problem until I arrived at maggots lol :D
    Also, I blocked front wheels way too easily under braking, a bit less with kristaps' settings but still not my ideal.

14. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

I think here, I`d much rather trade off responsive handling for more front grip any day lol

Could you not give it more laps to get used to it?

I`ve adjusted my brake gamma in the wheel setup, as I found the slightest touch was too much. Now It feels more like a brake pedal at 1.51

15. Rigel

Rigel Alien

That's my exact setting too, lol :D
    I'll give a deeper try this evening and we'll see.

16. dangerscouse

dangerscouse Gamer

At 2:00.6 atm using default. . Really slow final sector so may be able to scrape a 59

17. ApocalypseZA

ApocalypseZA Racer

Getting those sub 2min with a controller is going to be hard. Use to race with a G27 and a wheel makes a massive difference to your times.

18. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

Wow, great laps guys! Can't get lower than 2min mark. Will try kristaps and Festo's setups tom.

19. andyclegg1

andyclegg1 Gamer

Really struggling with this, anyone got any set ups for a game pad please. Will have another try Sunday!!

20. Shardik77

Shardik77 Rookie

I'm down to 2:03,5. It's still way too slow, but I know the areas where I need to improve, need to steer in much sooner and take advantage of the curbs more. Still a few days to go, goal is to get below 2min. :) The sweeping middle sector is where I feel I can gain the most time.