1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #12 - The Green Hell

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Dec 19, 2016.

1. FAA Cupmania

FAA Cupmania Rookie

Hey guys sorry for the off topic question but how can i upload the pictures here?

2. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Don't know from the game, but I just take pics with my phone or iPad and push them across with Tapatalk app

T300rs, t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, ps vr

Seria17hri11er and Hammerpgh like this.
  3. Duster24

Duster24 Simracer

Most of us snap a pic with pyre phones them upload it off of there I believe. That's how I do it anyways

4. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Dang, that thing is slippery on optimum grip. I guess the front tyres really start to work than. Only drove it around 93% grip till now (Green setting on PC). Optimum does feel quite good for this one.

Room for improvement might be there, 7:55.222 on the first try.

[​IMG]

5. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

IMG_0114.PNG

Quake in your boots, the speedster is here.

9:54.580

6. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

When you attach a file to a post the forum software compresses it, much like facebook.

If you want to maintain quality it is better to use a hosting site such as Flickr or Photobucket...

7. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

7:43.556 - PC

ring1.JPG

AurusCE, Kembro, Neawoulf and 4 others like this.
  8. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

Yes, Bob! It's all about having fun, man. :cool:

svenvangent likes this.
  9. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

Can I join this challenge? I was able to make 7.55.368.

[​IMG]

Great combo by the way!!! I love Nordschleife and I love Porsches, was a blast to do that lap. I know it's not the fastest but I think that's a good average.

PS: I forgot, I'm in PS4 using a G29.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    fox1971, paul_wev, Kembro and 7 others like this.
  10. fox1971

fox1971 Gamer

8:28:414 PS4 G29 Man this girl got some fire in the trunk lol Assetto Corsa_43.jpg

AurusCE, paul_wev, Kembro and 8 others like this.
  11. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

Wait.. are you talking about the car? Or is Fox1971 a girl, bragging about her skill? Lol

Either way.. nice time!

paul_wev likes this.
  12. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I watched your lap, I can see where I lost 3/4 sec now + your driving style is not near on limit. You drove to carefully, smooth, no hectic movement in the steering wheel....smooth like hit knife through butter!!

My 7:56 if I'm not wrong is on Stock setup, car is amazing to drive but very nervous when releasing the brakes, *** will slide out easily, but on your lap no chance too see such scenarios, ok one or two times you've to correct your line and that's it were my lap was really on attack mode and I've had few slides and slowdowns due to correcting the car.

Nevertheless, if you decide to sttack the track, you can go easily 3/4+ sec faster. I'll try tomorrow but adjust the car, give it be front camber and back suspension make a bit softer to avoid slides.

And one question (to y'all), the suspension here is but awkward, front suspension is -0.9 back -2.1. If I change the back ones to like 1.2 (will straighten the tire for more grip) will car be too much nervous then on the backend?!

Some info will be useful :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

I think driving the car today with standard setup car can be quick as hell!!! As I mention the rear suspension is to much in the negative -2.1. Maybe lowering it to around 1 and higher the front to like 1.3/1.5 will maybe improve the handling dramatically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paul_wev likes this.
  14. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

man, this thing with TC off is absolute blast! :)

good choice!

8:15:585

[​IMG]

paul_wev, Kembro, Neawoulf and 2 others like this.
  15. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Day 1, Welcome to hell :D

Current Standings
    1. 7:43.556 - V8_KB - PC
    2. 7:50.090 - local_man1234 - PS4
    3. 7:51.911 - Neawoulf - PC
    4. 7:52.434 - Michael Hornbuckle - PC
    5. 7:53.347 - Ace Pumpkin - PC
    6. 7:55.222 - Mr.Mugel - PC
    7. 7:55.368 - Grijo - PS4
    8. 7:56.175 - iwanchek - PS4
    9. 8:01.946 - MakaveliA7X - X1
    10. 8:06.661 - LeDude83 - PC
    11. 8:15.585 - ElPueblo - PC
    12. 8:26.968 - Kembro - PS4
    13. 8:28.414 - fox1971 - PS4
    14. 9:54.580 - BobTheDog - X1

A good start! This one is going to be more a fight between you the car and the track, time will come as you feel more comfortable ;) I have no idea where we are going to end up lap times wise, but it is going to be fun finding out!

Spot a problem? Please let me know so it can be fixed!

AurusCE, fox1971, Neawoulf and 3 others like this.
  16. Tonydoc10

Tonydoc10 Racer

8.01.282 xbox tx
    1482188105941677079510.jpg

AurusCE, fox1971, Graveltrap and 3 others like this.
  17. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

@Graveltrap, Nordschleife + Porsche Carrera = Heaven, not hell

fox1971 likes this.
  18. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Wait a minute:eek: ..... you can change your suspension/springs for the Porsche 911 Carrera S on PC ?
    If so on PS4 this is not possible .
    If this is right than this is now the second Porsche 1 packet car on PS4 who has a disadvantage setup regards the PC setup .
    For example , the Porsche 917/30 Spyder on PS4 we can't change the front and rear spoiler where on PC this is possible .

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    fox1971, paul_wev and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  19. Relax, this is all that can be changed on the Carrera S:
    [​IMG]

fox1971 and svenvangent like this.
  20. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

I'm totally zen but thanks any way for the info Michael Hornbuckle .

fox1971 likes this.