1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #45 - Oldtimer GP

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Well done, my friend. You can put a fork in me because I think I'm done. I've run out of time (I'm working this weekend) and talent.

StyleF1re and paul_wev like this.
  2. DonZmeuheu

DonZmeuheu Hardcore Simmer

@StyleF1re
    What I can say till now is the torque of the Fanatec is up to 6 nm which is a lot more than my T300 and even the T300 I don't drive with full FFB etc. because it would be to strong and that is less realistic in my Point of view. The Point of a DD Wheel (Direct Drive) is much more torque but for me that would never be necessary because I don't use this much of torque.

paul_wev and StyleF1re like this.
  3. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

driaza
    6:48.878 / PS4

Assetto Corsa_19.jpg

No seat time for me today as expected. My friend (different person) played probably six-plus hours throughout the day and night driving different cars and tracks, with me taking a nap for an hour of that. Amazed that after just two sessions this week he was able to post this time. I would guess he logged around four hours in total (2.5 hours today) and three clean/recorded laps (two today) toward this WH challenge. Heck, on more attempts than I can count with my hands he enjoyed brief leads over my ghost, once as late the straight section after Adenauer Forst. Not sure exactly what his setup was, but he did go through quite a bit in adjusting the aero, camber, toe, differential, and whatnot of what I used for my lap.

All in all, it's quite fun and rather enriching to watch someone else drive in your immediate vicinity. Plus, you really get to flex your trash-talk game! haha

4. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

A reminder this challenges finishes today! :eek:

Hugo Catarino and paul_wev like this.
  5. Justray2000

Justray2000 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    7:03:822 - PC
    [​IMG]
    Know I can go under 7 if I can just keep it together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

Weekend almost over. Finally got my new PC and Oculus working. Main reason it took so long? --> that moment you need a HDMI to Displayport cable....ordered one yesterday and it was delivered this afternoon. Great service on Sunday (free delivery also!!). Now learning, tweaking, improving etc. Just did my first AC in VR lap. Wow this is real fun!!

Maybe later today a last attempt with the 312T at Nordschleife? But first need really get used to this new immersive experience. tears of joy coming in 3,2,1 :oops:

EDIT: After 1 lap of Nordschleife with a Nismo 370z I have to take a break. Not because of nauseaness but because our young puppy needs to eat :D. This VR is addictive

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  7. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Welcome to the club

T300rs , t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, pc, htc vive, gt omega rig, etc.

8. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

No more on this challenge for me. I've done 6m41.9 four times now and I'm bouncing off the talent limiter. I've really appreciated this edition of the weekly though. The Nurburgring has always fascinated me with the history and uniqueness of it. Time to try the Rothmans Porsche and see if I can get within 30s of the mythical 6m11.

By the way , I'm very jealous of all this great tech that folks are getting. I've just bought some rubber thumbgrips for my ds4. £3.99 at Argos. Bargain. :(

9. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Well another trip to grenn hell is complete, damn shame I didn't have time to put more laps into this one....

Thanks to those that took the time to run some laps, I really hope you enjoyed this classic combo! Results shortly...

10. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

So a classic Ferrari F1 and the Nordschleife, a match made in heaven?

Congratulations to Daniel Perez for taking the win, this week with a sublime lap, V8_KB and Local_Man1234 complete the podium! 24 drivers make up the leaderboard, thanks to every one that took on the challenge and survived to complete at least one lap :cool:

Final Standings
    1. 6:27.800 - Daniel Perez - PC
    2. 6:29.260 - V8_KB - PC
    3. 6:32.293 - local_man1234 - PS4
    4. 6:37.547 - Pretend racer - PC
    5. 6:38.968 - Graveltrap - PS4
    6. 6:41.911 - moodyryder - PS4
    7. 6:42.324 - BrainsBush - PC
    8. 6:43.004 - Lewisxbone - X1
    9. 6:43.310 - DonZmeuheu - PS4
    10. 6:44.618 - StyleF1re - PS4
    11. 6:44.930 - Fbrg90 - PS4
    12. 6:47.373 - Neawoulf - PC
    13. 6:47.964 - Laughing Gravy - PS4
    14. 6:50.974 - uelas_77 - PS4
    15. 6:51.732 - Plastic_Manc - PC
    16. 6:54.618 - sissydriver - PC
    17. 7:01.697 - Glitterchebs - X1
    18. 7:03.822 - Justray2000 - PC
    19. 7:08.460 - Hugo Catarino - PS4
    20. 7:12.983 - Hammerpgh - X1
    21. 7:13.287 - Gurkensepp - X1
    22. 7:23.208 - paul_wev - PC
    23. 7:30.098 - Cyberdyne systems - PS4
    24. 8:56.460 - flyingcarrot - X1

11. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Thanks for a great combo @Graveltrap had loads of fun and I think Nords is def my fav track

12. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Hardcore Simmer

Really enjoyed this despite missing my target...again. This challenge really taught me about what I can achieve from a bit of tuning and had me end up with a car I could push in. Again, some crazy good times but well done all.

13. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Grats everyone, especially Daniel for taking the win.

It's always cool to do some laps on the 'Ring.

14. Daniel Perez

Daniel Perez Hardcore Simmer

These old cars are really fun to drive, and the nords is a track I will never got bored to lap.
    It's great seeing people improving their times, when you think you can't do better you find some time at the next try.

I won't be taking part on this week challenge, since I'm on holidays, but I will be back next week.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

15. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I couldn't even put in a valid lap with this combo. I did 7:15 on my second attempt just slightly going out of bounds, I could have put in a clean lap if that was the objective but I wanted to best the 7 minute marker. Was a fun combo though.

paul_wev and Hugo Catarino like this.