1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #6 - Art and Science

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Rocket77

Rocket77 Gamer

Thanks for the help. The car is surprisingly good round zandvoort, what's killing me is a downshift bug. The car stays in 3rd approaching turn 1 most noticeable, and takes 3 or 4 clicks whilst decelerating causing me to overshoot the turn. This bug is an issue on Xbox I believe, and I cannot compete because of it. It's no one's fault, but a fault in the game.

2. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

I'm on the Xbox as well and don't have this bug. It does have downshift protection. Maybe I'm just lucky and don't have the bug for some reason?

Kembro and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  3. Nwg

Nwg Racer

Yea i think its downshift protection

Kembro, paul_wev and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  4. Orne

Orne Alien

sd20161107225547_1.jpg

1:47:897 :mad:

Tomcul, Rob capewell, Kembro and 3 others like this.
  5. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Downshift protection on this car is harsh in comparison to the LaFerrari and the P1, the Pagani does use an old school single clutch transimisson which may or may not be the reason behind it.

The effect is the same across the cosnsole build, but may be different on the PC (no access to test) It just a case of getting used to when you need to shift down IMO...

paul_wev and HavanaB0B like this.
  6. HavanaB0B

My ghost was certainly getting on with the program...
    Time - 1:43.276

Tomcul, Rob capewell, Kembro and 5 others like this.
  7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

IMG_0359.JPG
    1:46:892
    TC Level 3
    15 liters of fuel
    PC,wheel

Tomcul, Rob capewell, Kembro and 4 others like this.
  8. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I havent forgotten about WHC but am waiting for you guys to get 1.9... it's a good excuse as im more of a Silv National man than Inter' and im not so fond of the slick tyres for the hypercars either :D

9. Kribbio

Kribbio Guest

I'm the only one who have an upshift bug?

Update : I fix it

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2016
    Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  10. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Can you elaborate? When does it happen?

11. P_O_L_66

P_O_L_66 Gamer

[ATTACH = completa] 100.767 [/ attach]

I wanted if possible aggregarmi to this wonderful initiative,
    I shot an hour and I did the time, shot the photo, save the replay, I do to get back on track and the car starts to stutter going to rev the engine, in practice does not reach the upper limit of the engine rpm,i changed my car and had no problem, I'll be back with the pagans and has the same problem, I go into the hot lap "Flight Simulator" same problem,i don't know what to say I will send a ticket to Kunos with problem, sorry for English, use the translator.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
    Graveltrap and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  12. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

I have to say this, I do admire your driving skills @HavanaB0B.
    How can you run this car so smooth on the track, it's beyond me.
    Mine is twitchy as f**k, even the slightest acceleration, gets the car spin like a carousel.

I've tried with TC off, TC factory (1,2,3,4) - nope. To me, it doesn't make any difference :)

1:50 and can't get any lower (for now :p )

Great runs guys, keep up the good work :)

Kembro, paul_wev and HavanaB0B like this.
  13. Guillaume C

Guillaume C Simracer

I've not tried the combo yet but just looking at this video, I think I'll be lucky if I go below 2:00 ...

paul_wev and HavanaB0B like this.
  14. HavanaB0B

Not sure how to hard reset a PS4 but I'd say try that and see if the problem persists? I've had some strange things like that happen to me before and a hard reset on the Xbox seem to fix it.

@ElPueblo thanks man. I would not be surprised if GT or someone else beats me here as I was trying pretty hard on that last lap. The TCS on the 3rd or 4th setting gives a great feel for me personally. The 2nd setting would be what I'd use in a race as it was a very secure setting, but it was cutting in a bit too much for me.

15. Kribbio

Kribbio Guest

Image1478545324.450193.jpg

Tomcul, Graveltrap, paul_wev and 7 others like this.
  16. michelerok1

michelerok1 Racer

Assetto Corsa_3.jpg
    1:46.386

Tomcul, Graveltrap, paul_wev and 4 others like this.
  17. P_O_L_66

P_O_L_66 Gamer

18. HavanaB0B

@P_O_L_66 no no sorry. It has nothing to do with Kunos. It is just a different way of turning your console off that can solve some issues from time to time.

19. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

This isn't really the thread for trouble shooting, but...

Clear the cache
    1. Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
    2. Select "Turn Off PS4".
    3. Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
    4. Restart the PlayStation 4.
    You could try to rebuild the database as well

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/g...-system-stability/safe-mode-on-playstation-4/

Now back to laptimes if you please :)

20. P_O_L_66

P_O_L_66 Gamer

Thank you guys, sorry if I got off the main topic, not a good start for me :(