1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge 163 – The whining baby’s first step

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Jan 25, 2020.

1. LeiF

LeiF Alien

I tried this combo briefly the other day, clearly I never learned this layout, and should have probably done better on a kangaroo.
    At least then I would have an excuse for missing the apexes (massive understeer caused by front legs not touching the ground) and looks like it gets great mechanical grip at the rear due to the weight of the tail.

2. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

@DonZmeuheu - Nice one,absolutley love this track and race.The PC is world is telling me to take the plunge:D

3. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    365gt
    PS4

One more go at this challenge as i'm on a roll.WHC 164 may be a very different story,time will tell:eek:

IMG_0970.JPG

4. gamma500

gamma500 Hardcore Simmer

365gt, your embarrassing me!:(

Great improvement!:)

Totall Wrytoff, 365gt and Lewisxbone like this.
  5. gamma500

gamma500 Hardcore Simmer

I'm calling this one quits.
    I'm trying the Crew Chief app and I have a Limey named Jim screaming "apex Sean, apex!' No **** Sherlock!

6. gamma500

gamma500 Hardcore Simmer

I suspect you will do fine!:)

Peggy11, Totall Wrytoff and 365gt like this.
  7. DriverModFTW

DriverModFTW Hardcore Simmer

Got bumped from podium, again! :mad:Drives me nuts when I dont have more time to put in. Whenever I see another entry ahead of me within striking distance I really want to try again! I wouldnt quit until I find that time! I'm not home to do so though! I wont be home until after this competition concludes. Djskfnnrjsksmrbdjskwnrnciskwbf:mad:

8. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

@gamma500 -Thanking you sir.The thing is it all came together really in this challenge.Was it fluke?who knows.Tell crew chief, to do one!:p

Absolutley right and i'm sure that's a thing:D:D:D:D:p

9. gamma500

gamma500 Hardcore Simmer

Let them try and censure that! Corporate Basta...!

10. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Neilski
    PC
    Argh, started a little too late, as per usual... Not sure whether or not I'm enjoying this one! Sort-of nice handling in some corners, and meh in others...
    No idea at all how much I could have shaved off with another hour, but I doubt I'd have been challenging for a podium.
    upload_2020-2-2_17-55-32.png

11. upload_2020-2-2_17-59-0.png

Here’s the chequered flag for WHC 163.

WHC 163 Final Results

1. existenz - 2:17:789 PC
    2. Lewisxbone - 2:18.379 XB1
    3. Pretend racer - 2.18.380 PC
    4. DriverModFTW- 2.18.464 PC
    5. 365gt - 2.20.539 PS4
    6 = DonZmeuheu - 2.20.740 PC
    6 = Totall Wrytoff - 2.20.740 PS4
    8. Neilski - 2.21.320 PC
    9. Sissydriver - 2.21.708 PC
    10. Peggy11 - 2.22.783 PC
    11. Moodyryder - 2.23.719 Ps4
    12. Laughing Gravy - 2.24.202 PS4
    13. Alexis_RS_MKII - 2.25.145 PC
    14. ChaosChris - 2.27.164 Xb1
    15. Gamma500 - 2.27.377 PC
    16. Stan Getz - 2:32:492 ps4

Many congrats to @GoodGame.eXistenZ ! 2.17.789 and 6/10ths clear. Considering the lack of familiarity with the circuit, that’s a monster time. For most of the week it looked completely out of sight.

@Lewisxbone finally got closest to eXistenZ, with an impressive 6/10ths improvement, muscling his way up onto the second step of the podium. By one thousandth!. It was nicely judged from only his point of view! Elbows out, that’s the WHC spirit! Congratulations on 2nd Place @Lewisxbone
    @Pretend racer is edged into 3rd place by no margin at all. It cannot be closer. However he is on home turf next week, I’m delighted to announce his debut WHC thread on Saturday 8th Feb and looking forward to the challenge.

Very honourable mentions go to @DriverModFTW , that great effort deserved a podium, you’ll have to settle for our admiration instead!
    As to @365gt ! Wow! That’s nearly five seconds gained over the week. The power of practice! Congratulations!

Congratulations again to @GoodGame.eXistenZ , I hope you will still join us every week, in six months we’ll all be a second quicker (Positions 1-4 excluded).
    Many thanks to everyone who submitted a time and to those to submitted without a time this week, (@LeiF , I saw it, we need the numbers!:D)

Well-played and onto to Silverstone!

12. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Well done everyone.Nice to see old names and nice to see Lewis back this week :)
    As ever thanks to TW;)and excellent summary as usual.

How @eXistentZ got into the 17's I do not know or even those into the 18's,great job;)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  13. gamma500

gamma500 Hardcore Simmer

Great fun!
    It's a privilege to have the opportunity to compete against some of the best the web has to offer!
    My times suck but it says a lot about WHC that I'm even able to join.
    Bravo TW! And thank you.

14. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Agreed, crazy times. I did some more laps and a high 19 was within easy reach, but I would have needed something quite different going on to get even an 18....

15. GoodGame.eXistenZ

GoodGame.eXistenZ Hardcore Simmer

Well done everyone. Great improvements by all!
    I am sure I could go 4-5 tenths faster but I did not feel motivated to go for another lap.

GG