1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your favorite car in ac

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ace Pumpkin, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Playing this sim since day one of early access I've come around testing (most of) the cars to some point.:D
    I've really came to enjoy some of them very much:

KTM Xbow: my beast to go into corners with a knife between my teeth
    F458: my baby to lush around fast
    Shelby Cobra: a car to appreciate the sheer driving, on straights and through corners
    Abarth 500 esse esse: that little bug gets me, really some one on the list
    Lotus Elise: for me the most fun road car with realistic tendencies to cope with real road reglementations

Thanks Kunos for this

What's your pint of view, share if you please

Rolf Kazamba and victor86 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Favorite car in ACC? Feb 10, 2019
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Just an idea - Save Your Favorite Car? Jan 1, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Your favorite car replays Oct 4, 2017
    Chit Chat Room My personal favorite cars to drive in AC! Oct 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Is there a way to edit the favorite car list in AC Oct 15, 2016
    Console Lounge Favorite GT3 car Sep 11, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Your favorite cars from the new pack? May 18, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Favorite lotus street legal car in ac? Mar 22, 2015
    3D car models I search my favorite car for assetto corsa [renault r26] formula 1 Feb 9, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Your favorite car sound in ac and irl? Jan 17, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Favorite car from the 70's or 80's? Sep 7, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Survey: favorite car per track Aug 27, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Favorite track and car combo? Feb 23, 2014
    Screens & Videos My favorite cars,racetrack,my video :) Jan 12, 2014
    ACC General Discussions Favorites, enjoyables, difficults tracks Jul 12, 2020

3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

no mods racing: p4/5 2011 = It has a great appearance, a very interesting cockpit for a racecar and it has a rather interesting history
    no mods road legal: laferrari= some people say this car isnt interesting, im not one to agree with that statement, this is one hell of a car soon to be joined by a rival its physics are great and its a testament to the cars of the past but a brief teaser or trailer of what the future holds.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

As much as I like the Mazda and the Kutch, please stay with Kunos cars for this observation. Cause it should be for their good, thank you!

5. vivd

vivd Racer

changes pretty much every day,atm tho into the merc sls.

6. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

fixed it no worries.

7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I remember trying the street SLS for the first time, I think on street tyres :eek:
    What a beast! But for now I love it's tail happiness!

8. victor86

victor86 Racer

M3 E30: I like all the versions of it, lately been enjoying drifting with the stock one or S1, the lack of power makes it difficult, but very rewarding.
    1M: agile and powerful, something to replace E30 ;)
    MP4-12C: compared to 458, MP4 is kind of more serious when it comes to lap time, that precision. Just fits my style.
    Yellowbird: a beast to tame, always puts a smile if done correctly.

robertedell and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  9. Rolf Kazamba

Rolf Kazamba Simracer

Mh... good idea, thanks. :)

As for me it's the SLS GT3 as well as the Ruf CTR.

While the SLS GT3 is pure pleasure for me (it just fits my style of driving perfectly; the M3 GT2 is pretty similar IMO), the Ruf is so much fun when going a bit or completely insane. :) I also think that the Ruf's physics are really well made. There is so much life in it... wow! :)

10. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Simracer

BMW Z4 GT3.
    Great Sound, great looking car and great driving!

11. D1visor

D1visor Alien

Ferrari 458 Italia, because burning tyres with 570 hp is just fun.
    BMW 1M Coupe, one of my favourite shapes of all time, not to mention it's a torque monster.
    BMW M3 E92, Might be a bit on the heavier side but man is it a fun car.
    RUF CTR Yellowbird, because I'm sort of a Porsche fanboy since I was little.

12. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Same here, been driving and very much enjoying the std e30m3 lately, did some drifting @ Grobnik with 1.1beta on slow track surface, best feeling ever in AC with that new hyped FFB :D

victor86 likes this.
  13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

oophs, nevermind...

14. Phil64

Phil64 Simracer

Lotus Evora GTX.

Honestly I'm not sure why I like this car so much. Usually I like cars with so much power they want to crash on straights but the GTX just feels so much like a real sports car I just love it.

15. cc570

cc570 Racer

Evora S

arthur666 and nijeat like this.
  16. Turk

Turk Alien

It keeps changing for me too. I go through phases of only wanting to drive one or two cars. I really like the SLS GT3 at the moment, I only started really driving it for a racedepartment event and it grew into my favourite GT car. I also went back to the La Ferrari last night and after spending time with so many other cars it gave me an appreciation for just how amazing that car is. It really does feel like it can read your thoughts it's so quick to react to any input.

There's still so many cars I haven't got around to really driving. I think I've had a go in most cars but it takes me time to really get a feel for each car.

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  17. Skybird

Skybird Alien

18. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

:D....it is so understeery in slow corners...drop from 150k and the df goes away so fast...becomes a cube of ice on a plate ;)

My favorite cars are BMW GT3, Ferrari Challenge, Lotus Elise ol' standby from Tech preview days...AC wouldn't be AC without it!), BMW GT2, LaFerrari, and Zonda R...that thing scares me to death, cannot get through a lap at Snoopy's Ring without sweating. If it doesn't scare you, you're not driving fast enough ;)

Fiestatreter likes this.
  19. Fiestatreter

Fiestatreter Racer

KTM X-Bow R
    BMW M3 E30 Group A / DTM
    RUF CTR

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  20. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

I do love the little Abarth. It's really fun, and I think it's a hoot at Spa. (come to think of it, any car is a hoot at Spa. ) :D
    And the Elise, nothing but love for that car, Std, S1 and S2.

One of those cars I neglected for a while, then took a virtual track day at Mugello in one. Totally lovely car. Looks like a spaceship, but it drives like a real driver's car.

But my absolute favorite has to be the F40. No explanation needed. ;)
    Second, the E30 .

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  21. TDS

TDS Alien

Ktm, cobra, f40 s3, lotus 240r s3, Both Paganis, 458 italia s3, laf, RUF, bmw gt2, lotus 98t aand lotus 49.