1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Look what the cat hacked in s01e08 - spin baby

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Jul 29, 2015.

1. In a perfect world we would have all of that, and who knows, maybe when Stefano starts working on pit stops again he can be convinced that a completely manual pit (at least for MP) would be optimal. Not sure what part of any of my posts would make you think that I would be against a full manual stop. removed by mod

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    Cote Dazur, PhenOm and TCLF like this.
  2. Jack Bancroft

Jack Bancroft Simracer

Got ya, sounds promising if you're right.

Hopefully I can snap my new AC Nismo GTR wallpaper soon™ :D

3. TCLF

TCLF Alien

upload_2015-7-31_14-22-41.png

WE DID IT!

4. Tberg

Tberg Alien

I had no clue what you guys were talking about the last few pages, until I saw this. And I have this guy on ignore, that explains it lol

Jebus, Cote Dazur, TCLF and 1 other person like this.
  5. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  6. spidiG

spidiG Racer

How big will the patch be?

7. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

removed by mod

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
  8. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

I think most of hardcore simracers would be very disappointed if they would begin racing in real life because their new main work would be "just" to drive a car as fast and secure as possible and they would miss their brainwork for pitstop-strategies (because others would take care for them) and they would miss the night races (because they would mostly have to race at daylight). So it would be like playing AC...:D;););););)

Cote Dazur likes this.
  9. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Vitor, Michael. Stop. We are a bit busy right now.

10. henpia6

henpia6 Rookie

And for all of us that haven't driven longer MP races, please enlighten us........

11. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Is Stefano doing another stream this week at all. I believe he was having a two week break?

12. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

He said nothing about 2 weeks. He said season 2 will start prior to 1.3 release. Expect September.

13. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Yeah a S02 would be sooo great. Miss the episodes.

14. zaratul

zaratul Hardcore Simmer

Yeah. Loved the streams. Hope he starts again soon.

15. Dragoni

Dragoni Racer

where can i see his streams?

16. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

YouTube, Chanel name: Stefano Casillo

17. Thomas Cameron

Thomas Cameron Simracer

Type Stefano cassillo into youtube..;)

18. Dragoni

Dragoni Racer

aa kk thx