1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Look what the cat hacked in - s02e04 - let's race

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by zaratul, Sep 5, 2015.

1. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Thats true Sir. Pedals have only the cheap inaccurate potentiometers, but it works,.. somehow. ;)

2. Big Engine

Big Engine Simracer

Everything is very interesting but I see always more people leaving AC due to the problems releated to the multiplayer section and during the streams I never see anything regards it :(

3. Epocx

Epocx Alien

It's just not happening.
    ofc we start the wheels before starting AC

with the break padle it's especially anoying cause once you start driving you can not press the break all the way to calibrate it on most cars ^^

4. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I can confirm that the brake calibration thing is something that happens to me on every AC launch, both with the wheel and the gamepad. With both devices I have to fully press and depress it in order to make it work correctly. And same for steering with the pad, got to turn it full right-left, not sure if it's the same with the wheel.

I don't have much to talk about the stream itself, I mean I appreciate it and I'm looking forward to the next one (you now, new car ;)) and I won't take a part in the 'tech' discussion, I'll leave it for people who know a thing or two about it.
    Even though I've watched it (not live ofc :p) I got to say BIG THANKS to @nonnex, really great job on listing everything from the video. Not only because it's a nice list for those who didn't watch and don't want to, but because it will make it easier to go back in couple weeks to see what was there - if there will be such need.

Would be nice if @zaratul would add it to the 1st post.

nonnex likes this.
  5. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Very strange thing regarding the calibration. I have talked to ppl who have a similar setup like me (OPSystem+Sim hardware+drivers) some of them have this issue, some others dont... very mysterious. maybe they have had not the latest drivers and cheated me (unlikely) or something with the usb drivers, other usb controllers connected at the same time, the printer, joystick, controller, wrong computer brand, Monitor stuttering, the wireless cable, or only the hell knows what, I dont know hehe

Thx: V8: but it was not that much work you will expect, I'm very fast in typing so I watched the stream, typed and drank an espresso in the same time ;)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    tabis likes this.
  6. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I used to have the pedal calibration issue but not since 1.2 it seems o_O

7. tabis

tabis Simracer

When my PC is started and i open the thrustmaster Control Panel, i have always to press first the brake full down, to make it work correctly.

8. I need to pump my G27 brake pedal before leaving the pits, otherwise the brakes lock up very easily (even in ABS cars).

Michele Papis likes this.
  9. plaid

plaid Alien

With the singleplayer-pits unlikely coming with 1.3, when will 1.4 - vaguly - be released?

10. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

silly question. but I'd say brands hatch will be 1.4. so maybe new year? seems like a good time for a dlc. holidays.

11. Quffy

Quffy Alien

I'd say there will be v1.4 update and brands hatch at a later update. In the last streams was hinted that v1.4 will have less list of features than previous updates like v1.1,2,3. But 1.4 might bring multi-threaded stuff. Maybe just at the end of October who knows, and that is too short time to finish Brands Hatch. Don't expect it sooner than December/Jan, so it can come with 1.5 or later.

12. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Same here. I don't open the control panel any more tho, I just press the brake once and it works from there. No need to do it in AC anymore.