1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Look What The Cat Hacked In - Summer Special 2016 - E01

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Schnipp, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

2. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Good luck with noting everything that was announced/confirmed by Marco.
    Definitely worth watching tho. :)

kazereal, Andy-R and liakjim like this.
  3. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Rain of questions, Marco answered all of them with Stefano playing guitar. Was truly epic. Really nice altitude , best way to close for summer.
    Thank you all.

kazereal likes this.
  4. mESCx

mESCx Simracer

So much info from Marco
    [​IMG]

5. Here are a few of the bombs that were dropped:
    3 Porsche DLC's with a total of at least 24 cars
    60's Silverstone for free before end of year
    new laser scanned track (possibly by end of year) that was very high up in poll. (not Lemans)
    Another 10 car dlc pack by end of year
    Ferrari FXXK, 488 GTB, Praga S1 dlc (should be very cheap, but not free) alongside 1.8 at end of August
    BMW m6 GT3, Audi R8 GT3, toyota LMP1 - early next year

arthur666, AC_RAF, cooknn and 13 others like this.
  6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Looked like air guitar cause he had the sound on his headphones only. :D

But wow, hard to keep up with all the stuff Marco said.

First part (after Q&A) about threading you can probably skip in replay if you're not tech savvy.

If I heard right Marco confirmed that 250GTO will come. :D [​IMG]
    And Stefano almost fell of his chair as he heard Marco telling it.

7. Jack Bancroft

Jack Bancroft Simracer

Not confirmed. Marco said IF they add another Ferrari car he has a bet with Stefano it will be a 250GTO.

8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Thanks for the clarification, must have heard that part wrong. :oops:

9. Not being able to get Suzuka is no great loss.

10. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

They left guesses for next track rather narrow :D Amazing amount of news/teasing. And interesting stories. So my guess is that there will be 3 Porsche DLC each will be 7-10euros, and 3 free Porsches as mentioned. I wonder if they will keep some theme for those DLCs, like stone ages to 60s, then 60s to 90s, and then modern ?

11. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Suzuka is an great track in my view, I can see very well why Marco likes it so much. But to each their own.

If they can't make a reasonable deal there's nothing to be done about that. Maybe AC gaining even more popularity in Japan with the console release will help somewhat with situations like that.

12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Plus Stefano or Marco talked about how it came to the Porsche deal.

Apparently Porsche was the one that contacted Kunos because they want the cars in the game, so it's not just Kunos buying the licence to have the cars in the but more like a partnership between the two. Some of the Kunos guys will go to the Porsche museum and also (like it's been with other manufactures) that Porsche will use the Kunos Software for some Porsche simulators.

13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Yeah. I was actually surprised to hear that manufacturers actually even reach out to Kunos now instead of the other way around. Poor Maserati. :p

14. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yes.
    I'm curious though who the new partner is they talked about, while they haven't said who it will be, just a very "respected" company. But probably not before 2017.

15. Berry

Berry Alien

It's Dacia, I know it, mark my words.
    By the way, he said the Maserati MC12 GT1 is in development, so nice to hear about that.

16. pablex13

pablex13 Racer

17. Oh fing yes , this is the baddest maserati ever , possibly the baddest gt car ever !!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DaveS78 likes this.
  18. Marco also confirmed no Aston Martin license Or Bentley license and said hed wanted aston and was in talks with them but it was too expensive or fell apart . He also said there would be 2 porsche lmps the 2015 and 2016 models.

Deleted member 18758 likes this.
  19. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

I interpreted that differently, I think just the one 919, he just described it as the '15 and '16 winner.

20. Ferdi

Ferdi Hardcore Simmer

The Clubsport GT4 confirmation was probably the best news to me.