1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

1.2 released !!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by zaratul, Jul 31, 2015.

1. g4b1bb097

g4b1bb097 Hardcore Simmer

AI great but guys, the new server config app is INCREDIBLE

2. NebuCD

NebuCD Rookie

To what, do you think?

3. Metzger

Metzger Racer

The sounds of the new cars is awasome too !!! But on the old cars is no changed. The ffb and physics also feels a bit better on the new cars but it is strange on the x-bow.

MAUZERIS[LT] and Edu Martinez. like this.
  4. speeddrifter

speeddrifter Hardcore Simmer

Perhaps 50% or so. You still have the heavy feeling when standing still, but not as bad.

5. Some Guy

Some Guy Racer

Did 1.1 have a "damper" setting in the main controller, advanced settings? Or is my mind playing tricks on me?

6. some1pl

some1pl Alien

It did and it was removed

7. SuperBobKing

SuperBobKing Racer

I tried the new special event where you race the gt-86 at Vallelunga. I have a new favorite slow car now. I had the AI on easy since I hadn't driven the car and didn't know what to expect with the AI, but it seemed like there was a huge improvement until I passed them all in the first or second corner. I am actually looking forward to trying them on a higher difficulty.

The only other new car I have tried is the GTR. It has a tendency to start wobbling under braking even though the tires still have grip and go flying off the track. I think I only managed to even make it to the first turn on Mugello about 1/3 of the time. It is going to take some getting used to.

Did anyone else have an issue with the track map on Zandvoort not lining up with the track, to the point where after the first turn you can't even see it anymore?

8. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

man the new AI is massive step in the right direction.

I was thinking what witch craft is this as they started passing each other and going side by side with me.

so far of the new cars

gtr nismo --- very very difficult to drive, its like it has no front end weight, understeers like a boat and then oversteers find it strange considering in magazine tests it does really well around tracks

gt86 ---- fun to drive but very slow....eco tires is awesome lol

audi --- woah such a crazy car, the interior modelling is best I have ever seen

Niki Đaković likes this.
  9. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

i couldnt see info in the changelog on how to limit tyres online, or any obvious way to do it via the server launcher app. can anyone explain how to do this?

10. Psit

Psit Alien

Try the Miura, it is awesome, too bad the gyro effects are not in, got to put up with ****loads of oscillation once more :(

11. Metzger

Metzger Racer

FFB has strange vibrations which cause clipping dont know where they came frome

12. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

Zandvoort track map wasn't working for me anybody else having the same issue ?

13. Nekrobob

Nekrobob Hardcore Simmer

Something is to loud in the Toyota GT-86.Wind or Tyre noise,i dont know.

Other Car sound`s are fine.

Dat Nissan GT-R Nismo Sound,OmG,i love it.

Sadly i have that Sound poping over Kerbs/Gras.

Zandvoort Map is broken.

Niki Đaković and 1karl1 like this.
  14. NebuCD

NebuCD Rookie

The Miura AI basically blow out their engines at the start line and you can't bounce it off neutral without blowing your engine, bit weird.

Niki Đaković likes this.
  15. Change the 0 to a 1 in this part of the assetto corsa ini
    [FF_EXPERIMENTAL]
    ENABLE_GYRO=0

I believe that is there specifically for direct drive wheel users.

Thomas Cameron likes this.
  16. cstibikeee

cstibikeee Simracer

Please delete the map.png for the ks_zandvoort folder. Start the game. For the first time probably will can't start the game. After that good, and you get the map.

17. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

Whats wrong with Zandvoort minimap? :eek:

Made only one race with Toyota GT86, very funny car and AI now is really good!

Thank!

18. Psit

Psit Alien

Doesn't work...

19. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

20. Anyone had the issues of the GTR moving forward even when you apply full brakes? Car stops than creeps forward even though I'm on 100% brakes.

insomnia likes this.