1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

1.2 released !!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by zaratul, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Gsgomma!

Gsgomma! Racer

Just tryied but I have artifacts on multyplayer and against AI with win 10... I think I will roll back on win7 damn it

Zandvoort is very funny I played a lot wiht race07, now we want the zandvoort short version!!!

Niki Đaković likes this.
  2. ouvert

ouvert Alien

FFB finaly works! ... one big step closer to rf2s ffb .. very good ... Zandvoort is meh ... AI overtakes cleanly, but I think it can`t properly use slip stream
    Thanx Kunos .. you got me again ;)

Niki Đaković and ericRacer like this.
  3. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Many people have great results after they updated their video drivers

4. don´t forget to eat and sleep in the next days :D

Audio, cameras, FFB, AI, cars , all awesome :)

5. ABernardo

ABernardo Racer

Are there any docs about the new server settings and what they do or mean?

6. 1karl1

1karl1 Simracer

For me it was like this image i've attached but after following what cstibikeee posted earlier it's perfect now thanks .

Attached Files:

7. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

Had a quick go, clearly some very nice improvements and content, thank you Kunos! :)

And now I've got to go, I should have left the house 2 hours ago... um... I mean, I.. er... did leave the house 2 hours ago but got stuck in traffic. ;)

Leemstradamus, Phil64, Tony74 and 2 others like this.
  8. Briklebritt

Briklebritt Simracer

Which tracks got new cams and which cam number is the new one?

9. Xenix

Xenix Simracer

Damm i am in holyday, cant test next weeks :mad::D

Does anybody test the AI in a full mixed field? (very slow cars and very fast cars)

10. magicpiet999

magicpiet999 Rookie

After going to 100% my update is paused and i get a disk read error when i try to start the game.
    Anyone know a solution?

Verstuurd van mijn C6903

11. Psit

Psit Alien

12. Aris could you explain what changed in the tyres?

The gt3 cars i tried now are like the rear end is on ice

13. Gsgomma!

Gsgomma! Racer

I have the latest AMD 15.7.1

14. SuperBobKing

SuperBobKing Racer

I just got done doing a couple of races against the AI on alien, and it is a huge improvement. I might actually revisit career mode because of it.

Try verifying the cache. Just right click the game in your steam library, click properties and go to the local files tab. The option is there.

magicpiet999 likes this.
  15. Gary Munson

Gary Munson Racer

Thanks Kunos Simulazioni for 1.2, no complaints here works like a charm with Windows 10 I might add.

jc1993, Boris Lozac and 1karl1 like this.
  16. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

What could make an incredible day at PalmerSport better, than getting home to find 1.2 released?

(actually many things, but I'll settle for this)

17. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

so not impressed with zandvoort, thought i was playing some 90's arcade racer, textures looked like i had motion blur enabled

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    mandaryn and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  18. I just put a BMW M235i along with some nice GT3 cars and guess what: the GT3 A.I. drove circles around him:).
    Great job!

Xenix likes this.
  19. Erwin

Erwin Racer

Some first impressions of V1.2:

+ Didn't experience kerb of death when driving mugello with the abarth. Very nice to be able to attack each corner now without having 50% chance getting launched!
    + Able to finish qualy lap after the flag, like it should be.
    + Zandvoort is pretty nice, great track.
    + Physics changes, seems there's more front end grip.
    + Able to close the DRS manually makes it much more usable.
    + No results table on top of the chat screen anymore.

For some minor critisism - that the devs are probably aware of but didn't have time to fix yet - continue reading ;)

- Despite being now able to finish your qualy lap after the chequered flag, in the race you still canNOT finish when the leader has crossed the line (and the server proceeds/restarts). I got a fade out while driving the last lap of a pretty long race in a slow car, which is such a pity. I just want to complete the race! On top of that, the race results and replay were also gone as the server went to 'next event'. Race results and replays should always be saved, and completing a race should be encouraged.
    - Weird little things like a white flag on final lap, 6 start lights. I take F1 as a reference here.
    - In-game menu's/sliders are a bit too basic/awkward to use. Sliders don;t really slide. The launcher is better but could be more compact/quick to my taste. The loading screen is too boring and lacks a progression bar.
    - Although Zandvoort looks nice and laserscanning would only improve it maybe by 2%, it's just less special driving it, knowing it's not 100% accurate. To me, having laserscanned tracks is a key feature of AC. Maybe mods like this can have a separate tab from the LS tracks in the menu.
    - Cutting track detection could be improved, as it can trigger when running wide on the gravel.
    - Noise at RPM limit in abarth/exos s1.
    - No visible DRS yet.
    - No manual pit limiter

Overall, happy with the update! Thx. :)

YardStick and Niki Đaković like this.
  20. eXo

eXo Racer

Same here.
    I had also a lot of oversteer and in gt2 too. o_O