1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the Facebook thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Well, "Drop the "The." Just "Facebook." It's cleaner." :)

Btw great news, both on gtr nismo and ford gt.

MrDoedel, Radom and Boris Lozac like this.
  2. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

I think it's done on purpose, just like "I went on the internet" of J.C. :p

3. Epocx

Epocx Alien

Quffy, usefull comments as always.

will we get adaptive dampening though?

4. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

Great to see that we should get GTR soon in game and the GT 40! Yeah!

5. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Where does the GT40 part comes from, i never saw or read that it should come..

6. Skybird

Skybird Alien

I replace the sound remark with a wish for a career/season worth the name, because I think sounds are okay and a tertiary concern compared to other issues, but else I fullheartly agree. More cars currently is one of my last priorities. I have not even fully made use of all cars there are right now.

There is a reason why in the past days my close pack racing has completely moved away from AC, and to another sim, AC currently has me hotlapping the Nordschleife and some other tracks only, no more attempt to "race", its too sobering. And after all the subtitle of the opening screen reads not "Your single sports car driving simulator", but reads "Your racing simulator".

MrDoedel likes this.
  7. "We want to thanks all of you for your awesome support: as better as we can. This is just an expectation of things to come: as a gift."
    They added

Blamer, Boris Lozac and garyjpaterson like this.
  8. And on that bombshell, watch this and get excited:

Lots of grip.

Ischemica, Luca Zari and Quffy like this.
  9. yusupov

yusupov Alien

yeah saw that, nice timing.

very glad they made (it seems) the GTR first priority content-wise, more complex AWD physics & its a much better car than some seem to think, + they have a full onboard of it doing the ring last year, with commentary, so it was a shame it wasnt available in time for that pack.

10. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Really hyped for the GT-R.

11. Blame

Blame Alien

Still waiting on that Audi R8 LMS Ultra 2014 :/ not really interested in sluggish road cars.

Lawndart likes this.
  12. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Happy translating. ;)
    GT40, Mustang '15 and Alfa Romeo Daytona Type 33/2 part is at the bottom.

http://www.drivingitalia.net/index....sa-drivingitalia-intervista-massarutto-r21779

I know when they will add GT40 I will forget about anything else that will be released for AC, unless '65/'66 GT 350R and/or Cobra Daytona. ;)

13. Kunos usually doesn't post random pictures of cars for no reasons, lol...

14. Skybird

Skybird Alien

I hope they really are aware of their economic needs. SimBin was a respected developer, but some time after GTR2 and Legends started to experiment with F2P and gratis content, went on a financial slide, and finally went bankrupt, although their sims had very high sales numbers. I certainly do not want to tell Kunos how to run their business, nor do I refuse to say thanks for the great fruits of their work that they offer for hilarious little money - but I cannot help myself, somehow the carelessness by which they give away stuff just rings the alarm bells in that corner of my mind that has written "economics" on its office door. If you try to win and bind customers always with free stuff and low prices, this can still backfire even after having had a great liftoff, initially.

Some people may think I am insane, but I would prefer them to charge for everything they release from now. I accept deals and price policies that have me getting fair value for good money. And better quality should cost more. I think it simply is more transparent business that way, and more healthy economics.

15. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Cool, can't wait to drive this truck in AC! Hope the loading area will be fully functional in the showroom! :D;)

snyperal and Dream1979 like this.
  16. alex72

alex72 Alien

Nice. Thanks Mike for the news.

17. Nekrobob

Nekrobob Hardcore Simmer

Wake me up when this Car is released.

[​IMG]

letek likes this.
  18. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

3-4 months?

19. Quffy

Quffy Alien

I'm not sure if that or this one
    [​IMG]

But that pontiac trans am (or better said firebird) should be a better performance car than the delorean :)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    Nekrobob likes this.
  20. Berry

Berry Alien

Why is that? I don't see the connection.
    Great news, the GT-R would be great to showcase complex AWD physics.