1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Discussing Release 1.3.1x

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Günthar Rowe, Apr 15, 2020.

1. exactly, and pull off the line is absolutely the worst thing you can do... if you getting lapped, lift earlier at the next corner. thats it. but nobody knows how this works unfortunately... to much crashes because of unsafe lapping.

2. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I was talking about situations where people would use blinkers.

3. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

Wireless Mini keyboard :)
    don't have it any more but worked great
    should come with a clamp you can use to bolt it on the G25
    Perfect for using Blinkers :p

[​IMG]

AndyK70, Si., EsxPaul and 6 others like this.
  4. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

I don't use them to indicate where I'm going; it's to indicate where they should go. It's contrary to how you use them on the street, but plenty of track drivers use this approach. Probably need a new topic for this at some point, as I'm sure there's a lot of different opinions on their use.

5. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Even more reason why not to use them when different people use them for different reasons. How more complicated do you want it to be :D

6. eracerhead

You could say the same thing about moving offline to let drivers through. Some fast drivers expect you to move over and will run right up your backside because you didn't move. Others expect you to stay put, and then they have slow drivers pulling into their passing lane. C'est la vie

7. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

That's just inexperience. Same as using the blinkers to indicate, simply inexperience in driving with other classes or getting lapped.

8. eracerhead

True; problem is, few people run long races (i.e.: more than 20-30min) so they don't have a lot of experience being lapped. Even a 45min CP race isn't really enough time to get the hang of it.

I used to run in a GT/LMP endurance league, and 90 minutes was an average race; you were either always lapping slower cars or being lapped yourself, so everyone got good at it. Staying in your lane while being passed was not a suggestion, it was in fact written into the league's sporting code.

9. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

My opinion of 2 releases 1.3.1x - full of bugs. I don't know what was goin on in Kunos but these updates should be positive in term of the game but for some reason it is worse.
    Firstly i was goin on CP race few minutes ago and... Server is stalling (clock didn't start to run for practice. After 5 minutes it changed to qualifing but clock still didn't started and we could not start to drive). Also who was on server? Masterlooser.
    Aris said in his video that they realised, when they worked on GT4 cars, that someting was not right and they are ASSUMING that bumstop fix is the reason for that.
    Kunos you are assuming when you are making a new updates or do you know what are you doing?
    Few days ago i was happy because i finished with setups for my car on all tracks so i said to myself now everyday i will go and race in one CP race and i will enjoy doin that. But at the end i don't have fun because:
    - some mental guys started to making a fool of us on CP races, he bump into us and...
    - after 1.3.10 update i realized that i need to rework on all of my setups again
    - after a few hours i fix some of my setups and when i join CP race i realized that server has an issue and also that on server is that cheater.

For me last 2 updates were disapointment and if Kunos isn't aware i will tell you that people are leaving this game. I know a lot of them.

10. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

In reality they rolls the dices...

About the rest, if they see a problem or a way to improve the sim, they don't should do that because someone has some saved setup?
    People are leaving acc because of that (again this story...)?
    Oh wow, so is better to have a static software rather than a software getting better and better every update all for free?
    Bugs will be detected and solved, as always in past.

Just one day (ONE DAY) after a new release with some bugs inside and already "...people will leave the game!!!..."
    Seriously?

Freddie Seng, Pekka, chksix and 10 others like this.
  11. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Masterloosers new game is to set his lap counter to extra high numbers on CP server, so session will never end:

582.JPG

Pretty creative!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  12. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

xD

13. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

Of course the upgrades are great if they are made to improve previous bugs. But what I'm trying to say is that some of them still aren't fixed and because of the new updates there are plenty more.
    Yes, making new setup is really my problem. I really like ACC (my opinion best racing game) but since i still 100% working in these crazy times i would like to spend a litle of my free time playin a game with racin online with others (for me best way is CP races because my work schedule isn't best for online leagues). So those 1 or 2 hours per day which i hardly find would like to have fun with racin and not facing some maniacs or game bugs.

14. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

You may find that funny but actually is true.

15. pastranario

pastranario Racer

1.3.11 5gb? with so little change log? Kunos is undoubtedly adding something, too bad it's not reflected in Change Log.

16. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

Just when I downloaded that 5GB update, another one with 258MB appeared without further notice. o_O

17. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

And now 258Mb

18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@martcerv - I still have faith Minolin will pull through and deliver the goods on the lobby. He has been very very quiet around here for months which suggests to me he is balls deep and in thick of it..

19. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@ToniLuzar58 -
    what do you want to achieve with your contribution? - do you want to explain a better way of working to kunos? do you think they are satisfied and wanted that? what is your goal?
    no offense.
    I ask out of curiosity.

20. Asterix

Asterix Gamer

Split 2 CP server broken again.

Can start car... and that's it