1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

1.2 released !!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by zaratul, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Totally misunderstood @DaVeX↯ my fault. Sorry for attacking you, my bad.
    Hope no hard feelings

Cheers

2. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

You haven't to sorry, is totally my fault. I often forget how can sound a post in eng instead of italian or wich mood can have, especially if bad written like mine. Don't worry at all and sorry again.
    If a mod want, post can be deleted if could be a problem in the future of this thread...

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
    Aristotelis likes this.
  3. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Thanks for the continued improvements, will take a look at the new aero behaviour.

4. kazereal

kazereal Racer

"On the internet nobody can hear you being subtle" - be careful with those jokes people ;)

And thanks for the update :)

DaVeX↯ likes this.
  5. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Nice update! Good to have you back AC. Ferrari Italia much better now, haven't tested every car but so far loving it!

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  6. Cuthere

Cuthere Racer

I can say only one think, AC is going better and better. The feeling is so good!
    Tnx kunos.
    I trust in kunos!

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  7. myimac

myimac Alien

Anyone feel the loading is really long now?

8. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Sounds a bit Gybrush, but I love you too. ;)

Cool, that you have cleared the situation by not just mocking, but explaining. nice.

9. myimac

myimac Alien

Anybody spot the new buttons in special events? :p I'm excited!!!

10. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Which new buttons?
    I took a screenshot of my game menu and everything is the same as before:
    [​IMG]

11. myimac

myimac Alien

You see the keys and calendar? I'm pretty sure they weren't there before. If they were I really don't recall them being there

12. SuperBobKing

SuperBobKing Racer

They were added as part of the boosted placebo effect.

13. Stereo

Stereo Alien

Someone reported those buttons in 1.1 (I remember the thread) cause they've been there the whole time, you can check file creation dates if you want. This isn't gonna be another Berenstain Bears thing is it?

14. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

They deserve an explanation, I respect everyone work. I am the first one which ask for features or similaria but on a polite way, open to talk with clear mind. They are doing a great work, I will never hit them subtle.

15. the buttons are not... real... most.. of.. the.. time.. they.. are... not.. real... unlesss... they.. are.

16. nonnex

nonnex Alien

I love buttons. You never now what happens.. if.. you.. not.. push.. them :)

17. DaVeX↯

DaVeX↯ Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Btw, no plans to add ABS and TC as bindable but...lol just kidding...

mms and nonnex like this.
  18. nonnex

nonnex Alien

I could make a game just about pushing buttons. I'm sure ppl. would buy it.

PS: I'm serious. lol

19. Isn't there an entire genre that is known as 'button mashers'?

20. nonnex

nonnex Alien

-.- really? fkk micha you are destroying my dream, but in another way opened my view! must look into that genre...