1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC Forums private trackday server

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Wealthysoup, May 9, 2014.

1. Nao

Nao Alien

I'll try to be too.
    Any combo is fine for me, but if i had to choose, something without too much power/downforce... mabe on street tyres. Like the lotus roadster (seq shifter) or the similar exige 240R (H shift) ... they are quite fun to drive around (also similar in pace, 240R being slower by a second or so). Or just one of the BMW's :p

2. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I'm fine with anything too.
    But we have to pick something, so my vote goes for the 240R or for the stock M3 E92.

3. Jekay

Jekay Simracer

I vote for M3 E92 :)

4. Nao

Nao Alien

I wish we could change the surface of the track... The "optimal" is good for hotlaping, but the on the "old" the understeery/twitchy lotuses come alive... for now E92 it is :)

5. matjas92

matjas92 Simracer

Agree about the surface, although I would prefer 'green' track setting, not too slippery and a nice buildup of grip through qual & race.

Stock M3 is fine by me. If others already want to race, I'm ready. :D

6. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

Uhh does anyone have control of the private server?

7. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Only Wealthysoup. What's wrong?
    I checked it ~an hour ago and it was on the list.

8. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

Hmm i dont see any of the servers now.
    Im also on Teamspeak..

9. Nao

Nao Alien

I can only see the WealthySoup's formula server (sometimes even that disappears) :/ welp

10. matjas92

matjas92 Simracer

Yup same problem here, sometimes i see server #2 but the private server isnt there..

So what do we do now ?

11. Nao

Nao Alien

Wait i can see all three servers! gogogo :)

12. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

We're booking in now.:)
    Thanks @Wealthysoup for the quick fix.

matjas92 likes this.
  13. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

Might break again in which case I won't be able to do much until tomorrow. Let's see how it goes

14. matjas92

matjas92 Simracer

Had a fun race, only stopped after 1 race because I have to work tomorrow morning. Hope that the next time (tomorrow ? :D) we can start an hour or so earlier.

15. Jekay

Jekay Simracer

Last race for me today, getting a little late.
    Great last race there with ling.speed and Canox, a lot of close racing.

16. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

Wow what a race.

I can race all day at euro time this week so.. lets do iiiit

17. Nao

Nao Alien

Phew, sorry Christian for that lap1 incident sudden dive onto iVG, i was looking around and missed my breakpoint, would have hit iVG if i didn't jolt to the inside, fortunately nobody spun there. My bad, but gr!

Also @Jekay , i had no idea you had space on the inside into lap7 "T1" sorry for squizing you out >_< nice race thou thanks!

edit (after the mug race): welp that's it for me , thank you all for racing, sorry for the messups :p (the first race tyre choice, and the above thinkgs etc)
    Hope we can keep some momentum on these races :)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  18. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Nice synchro guys.;)
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the races tonight. So what do we race tomorrow?:)

rzr1 and Bailey like this.
  19. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

Something with street tires..

Heres iVG and Weerzie, photo finish at Valle

[​IMG]

V8_KB, Weerzie and Nao like this.
  20. Nao

Nao Alien

Let's do something not too fast again. The race today was pretty close, and more importantly (aside from lag attacks) there was not much spinning due to contact ... These E92 boats are like tanks :D My vote goes to another tank: the E89 (stock has only streets available so "slippery fun" will be mandatory) The temperature management needed on streets is really fun, and the default setups both on E92 and E89 are good so no need to share setups etc. I'm ok to race with anything thou.

^ @the above Avesome :D