1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

"Public beta" 1.0.2

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jun 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

MouseToVjoy and in other game that doesn't support MtV i use a script on Freepie that have the exact same settings, so i can emulate perfectly the pedal and brake imput like you do with a wheel/pedals setups,With gamma and linearity, how fast or slow i want the keys to react and other stuff, so next time if you don't know don't go saying "BUY A WHEEL HERP DERP"

this discussion ends here

Attached Files:

2. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

After 1.0.1 I had pc or game crashes every other minute. I deleted everything and reinstalled the game. No crashes since then.

fsuarez79 likes this.
  3. DD_Friar

DD_Friar Simracer

My reported blurry VR has now been sorted, I think it was my settings, may have been the latest hot patch....

My question is the Pit Stop. I have been doing an off line race against AI at Monsa. I picked up light damage to the front.
    I came into the pits to correct but when my car is dropped off the jacks ready to go I get "severe damage to rear" in audio and also as a message?

Can any one advise please?

4. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Because this Sim forced me to do a practice session at Monza to bring my CC up again, here is my Rating just a couple of laps later, as a bronce Driver with 9255 Points.

But now I´m afraid to do another 3h SP Race at Spa, because I will lose many CC Points and a couple of CN again :(

rating2.jpg

5. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

With 9000+ you should be gold, not bronze.

6. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

o_O

7. LeiF

LeiF Alien

I was thinking it was a bit strange how I never saw low ping servers, mainly between 100 and 200, when in other games normally I would normally expect to see sub 50 ping servers all across the EU (I am in UK on fibre around 380/38), and normally plenty in the 30-40 range too.

I did what you suggested too, set all sliders to 50 and latency at 100 and the lowest ping servers in the entire list were near the bottom and only as low as 70 ping.

You can see how far down the list by the red slider position. Those servers at the top are around 190 ping, falling as you scroll down then a few higher ones again at the very bottom.

upload_2019-6-8_17-18-54.png

Kunos Servers 1, 3 and 11 are at the top, coming in at 190-200 ping, I wonder where they are located?

upload_2019-6-8_17-28-49.png

If you told me the system was doubling ping figures by mistake I would believe you.

To get an idea of the sort of pings I am getting to various locations I ran a couple of tests:

AWS:
    upload_2019-6-8_17-22-46.png

Google Cloud:
    upload_2019-6-8_17-25-44.png

Azure:
    upload_2019-6-8_17-27-12.png

So judging by the pings I see in the server browser and the sort of servers I normally play on, they have worse ping than if they were in west coast USA and beyond, maybe 500 km into the Pacific :) but I'm pretty sure they are mainly in Europe.

donShere, Atak_Kat and rycil like this.
  8. rycil

rycil Simracer

Same here. The ping is not that great. My connection is on fiber 1gb and I am below 10ms in Europe so it is strange to have servers mainly around 100ms.

9. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

Platinum

10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

3rd freeze today with the same issue mentioned above. This time it was on the new 3900858 build.

Attached Files:

• AC2.zip
      File size:
      81.9 KB
      Views:
  11. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Hardcore Simmer

If you try searching for the names of the servers at the top and then for those at the bottom, you'll probably see similarly low pings for both. It seems that when the full server list is loaded, the pings shown are much higher then they should be.

LeiF likes this.
  12. MakeMeLaugh

MakeMeLaugh Simracer

Still no patch notes, hum...

iVG likes this.
  13. maxx2504

maxx2504 Rookie

Hi !

Im also just Gold with over 9000 Points. I guess because i have still no points in "Pace" because i do no Events.

14. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

This is not a discussion about gold or platinum, the issue is, that I was degraded all of sudden from gold to bronce.
    At least, you have to be 250km long above the threshold, for example 9000 points, before you will be upgraded.

15. Same for me, I also deleted the AC2 and Unreal folder in local also the assetto Corsa folder in documents.

Played for hours now without a single crash. Current build v1.0.2 with the Saturday patch (what ever that was) :)

16. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

have to tried finding out the number of hops to the server

17. Gunja

Gunja Alien

I don't think martcerv is trying to be a smart *** @Arpadian
    I think he was just curious. He helped a lot of people here and he's a good guy in my book.

After_Midnight and sps_for_race like this.
  18. Hmm, ok. Shouldn't it be about 11 minutes though? From 1 hour upto 6 hours is 600%. So, 10 minutes up by the same amount is 60 minutes, but the driver stint is 65 minutes in the real Blancpain. Which, scaled down equals to 10.8 minutes.

Bit nit picky I know, but, 10 minutes is very short, especially on a 2 minute lap.

Son likes this.
  19. Rovlgut

Rovlgut Gamer

Some strange thing happened when I resume career. It loaded straight into Brands Hatch Qualification 1. But I complete this races and it should be next test day. I finish Q1 and press next session. It's Q2 with other opponents but tip and engineer said it was Pirelli wet test day. I exit to menu and it shows Misano Text Day. Restart game and now resume loads Q2 Brands Hatch with test day info.
    It look like problem with new save system.

Attached Files:

• AC2.zip
      File size:
      156.9 KB
      Views:
    pigsy likes this.
  20. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

could be, but after many years dealing with this theme of "YOU DRIVE WITH MOUSE?" one's get a bit on the defensive side, a few times got banned from racing groups or leagues for racing with MS...

I'm not even close to be the best, i'm just casual and this is what i got by just having fun and racing with MS, This was just 5m ago

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183803141957877760/586978899804684288/unknown.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/183803141957877760/586978967379116044/unknown.png

@martcerv sorry for being a bit rude to you
    hope we see each other on the track and have some fun

Whitestar and Gunja like this.