1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Please Kunos Custom Lobbies ASAP please, sign if you need this also

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by XR Freestyler, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theres no Option to create private Lobbies in Multiplayer on XboxOne. Totally useless for League Racing. Are there any Plans for private Lobbies?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Kunos please implement Curved Monitors in "View Settings" Apr 27, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Hi Kunos, please never change this AI its fantastic Sep 8, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Kunos, please remove the Gallardo R-EX from the opponents list Jun 19, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Please Kunos "looktowheel" May 2, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Kunos, please: implement ASW 2.0 in AC for Rift users Apr 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Kunos, please: implement ASW 2.0 in AC for Rift users Apr 14, 2019
    Console Lounge kunos please fix classes Apr 2, 2018
    Suggestions Please Kunos, Xbox one X enhancements! Dec 26, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Clubsport patch please Kunos? Jun 9, 2017
    Suggestions Hi, Lord Kunos! Please read and forward this detail to the relevant person. Very important! May 2, 2017
    Console Lounge Perspective VR, instead of full VR (Kunos please read) Mar 1, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Please kunos! 505! Feb 7, 2017
    Console Lounge "BMW M4 Akrapovic" / "Gallardo SL S3" - Please Kunos, we want them! Feb 4, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Please Kunos, a 919 template. Dec 27, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Please Kunos , patch the GT40 Dec 23, 2016

3. TaZ2k

TaZ2k Gamer

On PS4 the same. I think we have to wait for the Day One Patch on Friday.

SkechBG likes this.
  4. Nope. Patch wont help: https://twitter.com/AC_assettocorsa/status/768040243878588416
    Quote1: Hello! We currently do not support private lobbies on consoles but we intend to have plenty of servers available on release.
    Quote2: Priority is to release a stable game with great driving. Then build and listen to the community as with PC. Join the forums!

SkechBG likes this.
  5. TaZ2k

TaZ2k Gamer

6. rubber1994

rubber1994 Racer

That is a shame.
    I really enjoy racing with my friends in an private lobby and it is a dealbraker for me that AC does not support this Option. So i cancelled my preorder. I hope they add this in near Future.

Clippy, SkechBG, Cdiff and 1 other person like this.
  7. saeidj

saeidj Gamer

Thats really stupid, who wants a public lobby where everyone drives and smashes each other like a destruction derby.

Private lobby is A PRIORITY

hellZfirEJP, SkechBG, Borez and 3 others like this.
  8. Jimster71

Jimster71 Rookie

I'm sure this will be one of the most requested features.

SkechBG and GTAndy36 like this.
  9. geek

geek Rookie

Private lobbies is a must for league racing and more organized events with friends online. Hope this is something that will be added in the near future.

Cdiff likes this.
  10. RSP_Figuur84

RSP_Figuur84 Gamer

WoW seriously no private lobbies? Oh my..... So much for that on League racing....

Cdiff likes this.
  11. BoereJack

BoereJack Gamer

Dear Kunos,

i allready own your game(lucky me). And one of the reason to play this is league racing.... And without an option to have custom/or password protected lobbies it would be impossible to participate/organise league racing.

And offcourse i am not the only one who would like to see this asap. I also hope it won't keep people from buying, as league racers are usually the one's buying al dlc etc.

In my opinion you guys are missing out on a lot of potential revenue, although i understand you want the game to be stable when launched. And offcourse we don't like any delay's. But please make this priorty number one.

Anybody who agree's please sign here.

12. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I don't even play console but I do agree.

mrk1001, haxxx, Ace Pumpkin and 6 others like this.
  13. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I agree. Private lobbies are by far the most important feature the game is lacking right now.

SkechBG, GTAndy36, DaveB87 and 2 others like this.
  14. TaZ2k

TaZ2k Gamer

Yes, this is very disappointing. I hope they will bring it quickly.

SkechBG and BoereJack like this.
  15. Torcano

Torcano Alien

I hope they put them in quicky quicky unless they like to have people crap on them at launch saying game doesn't even support simple private lobbies, you can only push a game so far with driving mechanics... I think everyone understands by now that AC brings good driving to the table but if there is nothing in place to utilize that driving model it's not gonna hold people's interest for much longer now is it... as much as I like AC, this seems like quite an oversight IMO. I wouldn't say the console people are as patient and as lenient as the PC crowd; simply because they are used to a better level of polish when it comes to gameplay features and the fact that we get to fix or add shiz with mods and they can't, so I wouldn't push my luck when starting out in that market. :p

16. BoereJack

BoereJack Gamer

guys sign the other thread, let get it steamrolling so it would be priorty for kunos.

17. campodicasa

campodicasa Rookie

Lucky guy nr2. I also own a copy of the game and it's great! But to release a sim racing game without a private lobby, that's unbelievable.

Many race enthusias are disappointed by the lack of support for Fanatec (alldou it's not your fault). Don't disappoint the others. Please make it priority number one!

stoner27, BoereJack and Chicolini like this.
  18. saeidj

saeidj Gamer

reason I preordered this was for league racing (which obviously requires custom lobbies) !! without it the game makes no sense. We WANT this asap !

19. rubber1994

rubber1994 Racer

I absolutely agree. I cancelled my preorder, because this feature is a dealbreaker for me.

20. gt362gamer

gt362gamer Gamer

I agree.

SkechBG, stoner27 and BoereJack like this.
  21. Explosivo

Explosivo Gamer

So this is really it? No personal Servers? I thought this might be due to the early stage I am joining the game and we will be able to fully explore the Multiplayer without freezes or low FPS when the game officially releases Friday.

I tried MP once, could do about 0,25 Laps of Nordschleife Tourist with about 15-25 FPS before it freezed.

I'm on Xbox though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.