1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC Forums private trackday server

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Wealthysoup, May 9, 2014.

1. JakeDunc

JakeDunc Racer

That's weird, I had no tyre sounds nyself.

2. DoctorMuerte

DoctorMuerte Gamer

I had to skip the last one to plug my DGTF. It was giving some issues but now it seems it works fine.
    If you see a car losing his steering and going straight on a turn that's me :oops:

3. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

Yes! Back in action.

Soup your public server was one the first ones that was populated all the time, hard to get in sometimes.
    Everyone seemed to like the GT cars.. and now with more choices in the GT class I think it would make for good casual public racing.

Wealthysoup likes this.
  4. offcorsa

offcorsa Simracer

5. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Man, I really wanted to race you guys yesterday. I qualified 4th or something when my gf called. I moved aside and tried to race the pack from behind with my phone cramped between shoulder and head, but it was a no go, so I had to park the car :(

I hope to join you next time around tho!

DoctorMuerte likes this.
  6. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

GT2 racing tonight? (Assuming I don't get another "invalid checksum" :/

Jekay, JDSJOEL and V8_KB like this.
  7. TCLF

TCLF Alien

sure, if I don't have to spot for my team I will be there

8. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

Making steam events now- will start at 7PM GMT tonight and see how it goes

9. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

Beauty I should be able to make tonight's race

10. Jekay

Jekay Simracer

I'm in :D

11. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

I'll try and be there, last time on your servers I found I was 2-5 seconds off the pace, I'll try and stay out of your way

teamspeak still the same as on p1?

12. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

Also extended the race over time from 20->60 seconds. Please DONT vote to skip session at the end if this is too long as it will only result in you having to wait for longer.

If it's too long then post here and say and I will shorten it in future.

@bondyboy welcome to my world. Yes TS is still the same. Announcements in the steam group also have a link to it

bondyboy likes this.
  13. DoctorMuerte

DoctorMuerte Gamer

I'm gonna be there!

14. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

Also: Suggestions for what cars to use in the next races would be nice :)

Also (2): Is there enough desire for me to fire the GT server back up (maybe make it GT2/3) and keep booking mode? Or should it be freejoin with only 1 track?

15. DoctorMuerte

DoctorMuerte Gamer

What about having it open with the cars and the track rotation to be used on the event?

16. CanOx

CanOx Simracer

iVG is in!!

Guys hop on TS too..
    bondy, iVG and myself are there.

Booking open..

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  17. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

Lights went green and my game crashed :/

Booking open for the next 5 minutes

18. JakeDunc

JakeDunc Racer

Oh man, second day in a row that your own server doesn't want you on it.

Magione with these cars was a refreshing feeling definitely. I'm off now guys, gotta grab some air. Have fun!

Wealthysoup, Jekay and JDSJOEL like this.
  19. Wealthysoup

Wealthysoup Simracer

Yeah I really wasn't sure about magione with these cars but had a lot of fun hotlapping earlier :)

20. DoctorMuerte

DoctorMuerte Gamer

My steering wheel didn't wanted to work.

Restarted the PC, and the wheel seems to work, but Assetto Corsa is grayed out on my game library, like is not installed :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Now Steam is "discovering the already existing files"....